Chapter 17: Today is the Start

3rd person's POV

"Boy, you really got a good catch on that one, Stephan." Zephyr came barging in Stephan's office, using his usual cold business voice. He was wearing his dark gray business suit and it looks like he just went to a meeting.

Stephan raised his head then let out a scoff. "What did she do this time?" He didn't even care at all what she said. All he wants is her out of his life.

"Wanna see?" Zephyr grabbed the remote control that was on the desk and pointe it at the huge flag screen tv.

And her face shows up ...

"Yes. We are dating and we are going strong. Stephan and I tried to make our relationship slow but we're just too in love with each other."

Then off.

Stephan can't help but wince at the statement she just gave. He ran his hands through his hair and just continued typing on his laptop. He needs to finish this presentation he needs to give to his staff. It's a presentation about the proposal of the new dishes, new rules and new criteria.

He is now the CEO of the Draco Chain of Restaurants. This is what his Father gave him before he died three years ago.

This is the only thing he did for the past three years once he got off the island. And no news about her.

Ariana

She just vanished all of a sudden. He tried to search for her but its like they were playing cat and mouse. Stephan was the cat while Ariana was the mouse. He was hunting her down but it looks like she was expert in hiding.

He even paid his friend Rune to investigate her.

Stephan didn't know what to do. He is fighting in his mind of he is gonna give up or just continue on searching.

It's like Ariana really planned on not showing herself to him.

"What are you planning to do with Chloe?" Zephyr broke his thoughts. "Now that she just dropped the bomb and told everyone that you're dating...even love each other."

"Then I will do what I will always do..." Stephan showed an evil smirk "Humiliate her."

Zephyr let out a manly laugh "What do I expect? That's what you like doing"

Stephan tried to finish his job while Zephyr just remained in his office, drinking a bottle of scotch. He had a huge shelf of liquor and beers in his own office because most of the time this is where he and his idiot friends hang out and...at times when he just feel like drinking to death.

Then suddenly, his mahogany door opened once again revealing his friend, Rune.

"Hey, bastards." Rune greeted, he was holding a brown envelope.

"Fuck off, asshole." Zephyr hissed back, while holding a glass. Rune seems to notice the drinks because he quickly head to the sofa and poured himself his own.

Stephan closed his laptop, and turn his swivel hair to their direction. "What are you doing here? Aren't you on duty on protecting your princess?"

Rune just chuckled and drink his scotch straight "She's angry at me right now so I just gave her a little time off." He went his way to his desk.

"Where is she right now?" Zephyr asked.