Nineteen

Toph looks at me. "So? did you ask Celia out?" Salome asks Toph. "I uh, i guess" he stops and sighs "no, i didn't ask her out" he admits. "Salome, you don't have to do all this, it's alright you know" i say, but she doesn't listen. She gasps and stands up "you didn't ask her out, are you kidding me? and you guys hang out all the time, and talk and god knows what else" she says, then hits the table and sits down again "Salome, calm down, everything is supposed to work out with time, gosh" "i'm really sorry, i have to go to the bathroom, excuse me" Toph says. He stands up and leaves me and Salome alone.

"So he never asked you out, yet you guys make out all the time with no problem, what's this? friends with benefits?" she says and i kind of let out a small laugh "no, and you, woman, calm down, it's not your relationship, please let him do whatever he wants" "so if he wants to rape you he can" "no, just leave it alone okay? he knows what to do, and he even admitted that he hasn't asked me out, which means he might still be thinking about it and maybe he's planning on a special way of doing it, you never know!" she backs up and sighs "you're right, i'm sorry" she says.

Toph comes back and leans on his chair. "So did you guys order yet?" "no" me and Salome say in unison. "Alright" Toph says " excuse me again" Toph says, then Salome comes closer "does he have diarrhea or something?" she says and we giggle, then gag.
After a while, a cake comes over, and it's placed in front of me. The frosting spells out "Celia, would you go out with me?" and Toph is kneeling down beside me with a bouquet of roses. "Awww, Toph, this is super cute" Salome leans in to read the frosting "AWMYGAWD!!! i wish someone did this for me" i smile and turn to Toph. I take the roses and make him stand up, then i stand up.

"Yes Toph, i will go out with you" i say and kiss him.

Literally, i felt like the whole cafe was looking at us, but i didn't care because i love him.

"WHAT?! TOPH AND CELIA ARE DATING?!" Oh no.

It was Carlotta, the fucking airhead. (And also the girl who starts rumors, breaks couples up, and hate to admit it, but has the juiciest gossip)

"No way, i'm telling EVERYONE!!" fuck her.