Three

Mom and dad left because they were going to pick up something at the store.
We stayed alone.
Kristina stood up, while I was still sitting on the couch along with Mills.
"Guys, do you know what this means?" Kristina said. I looked at Mills like if I didn't know "no" we both said in unison, and faking our surprise. Kristina knew that we knew what she meant, she still said it anyway. "Well, this means parties every day!" "Every day?" Both Mills and I asked, not faking our surprise this time, "I thought you'd limit to at least a party every weekend!" I said, Mills agreeing. "Calm down, calm down, I'm popular, so I will throw a party every day, so I will gain even more popularity, even you guys can gain some, taking credit for being my siblings, or I could help you out" she said.
I looked at her disbelievingly "how dare you call me a loser!" "Well hon, you're not a loser, but you're not popular either, you are the in-between type of girl" she said. Mills put his arm around my shoulder and scolded Kristina. "Kristina, you don't need to point that out, besides, mom and dad are trusting us to be responsible" "I know! And that's the problem" she said "that, and the old lady that lives next door, she's so nosy!" She added and humphed. I went to my room and then went out once more, and yelled "please, no people in my room nor in Mills' please!" I yelled and locked myself again.

A while later, I heard a familiar knock. It was Mills.
We invented a special knock code, so we would know who it is.
I opened and he came in. "Are you okay?" He asked sitting on my puffy couch (yes, I have a little, pink, puffy couch) "yeah, I don't even know why I'm reacting like this" I said "well, to be honest, you kinda overreacted, but it's okay. We all know that this parties don't often end well, but Kristina has already made up her mind. And she's the not oldest, but she is in 'charge' because supposedly, she is the best girl, who is, I don't know, my parents ink she's a saint, but I'm  sure she's not as responsible as we are" he said. I smiled and looked at the floor "yeah, what I'm afraid of, is that there are drunk people in here after, well, you know..." My voice trailed off. "I know, well, let's watch TV and calm ourselves down and, well, just chill" "okay" he came over to my bed and we laid down next to each other, watching TV.
So, you might be wondering why I'm afraid of drunk people, well here we go....
A few years ago, our neighbors were a family. One day. The father came home drunk, and he killed his whole family. Worst of all, I saw it all.....
***
I opened my eyes and I saw Mills' back. I looked a the clock. What? It's six in the morning? But I fell asleep at seven o' clock, in the night!! I shook Mills. "Mills wake up wake up! It's six a.m.!!" He groaned and looked at the clock "oh shit! Let's get ready" he went out my room, and I changed into a pink shirt and blue jeans, matching with pink flats. I combed my hair and ate my breakfast, brushed my teeth, a bed my stuff, and waited for Mills to come downstairs. Gosh, I took thirty minutes to be ready, what is taking him so long?.
Oh, I hope Toph wasn't serious yesterday and he doesn't bother me today....
---
A/N: hey guys! Um, may I clarify something I regret? Okay, so Mills calls high school, college, okay?
Here is the order:
Celia: youngest
Mills: middle
Kristina: oldest.
I can't change it because the WI-FI chose his week to leave. I'll edit it as soon as I can, Love ya!