Ten

"Celia wake up! you're late!!" i turn and see Mills, rushing me to wake up. "I'M GOING MILLS!, IT IS NOT NECESSARY, anyways, my alarm was gonna ring soon" i said. He looks at me and smirks "you think so? look at the clock" he says. I turn again and look. "Mills, why the hell did you wake me up at five o'clock in the morning?" i asked. He looked down at me again.

"Because you were bad yesterday, and you need a punishment" he said and smirked. "what do you mean i was bad?" "you kissed Toph, and you told him you wouldn't mind cuddling with him" "no, i said i wouldn't have, not that i didn't mind" "whatever" he said. "Besides, you're the one who snuck up on us when we were kissing, and i'm a teenager, okay? i can kiss boys" i said. He rolled his eyes and left. i sighed and went back to bed. But then i remembered that Toph is always picking me up at six, or something like that, so i got up and got myself ready.

I called him. "Hello Celia" "are you picking me up?" "yeah, i'm on my way" "Okay bye" i said and hung up. two days left for us to break up, or is it one? i think we need to break up by tomorrow......

That means, no more Toph picking me up, no more kissing him, no more hugging, we will completely forget about each other..... Forever.........

I hear a Toph's car and rush down the steps. Mills was eating his breakfast and had left me a toast and orange juice. "Thanks" I said and went out of the house. Toph was waiting for me, i opened the door and got in.

He cleared his throat "um, Celia, you know, that, we have to break up by tomorrow right?" he asked. "yes, i did." "okay, just making sure babe"he said and i blushed. He would never call me that again......

At school, Salome kept asking me questions about the party, being that she wasn't invited. I just told her that it was fine, but i stayed locked up in my room. I didn't tell her about Toph being there with me as well, like, that would cause a huge controversy, and i'm not up for that. I'm not up for shit.

"Salome, seriously, i love you and all, but i need my space okay? have you heard about personal space? well, i need some" i told her and she backed up a bit. "This is not enough space honey, i can barely breathe" i told her and she backed up a little more. I kept telling her until i was at a safe distance from her.

"SOOO, I heard you and Toph are breaking up tomorrow?" OKAY. SHE PASSED THE LIMITS.

"Yes Salome, i guess it didn't work out as we thought" for some reason, i had not told her that it was all a cruel prank.

How will i overcome losing whom i have loved the most?

I didn't see Toph all day, nor i texted him, and he didn't either.

There was nothing we could do to save us....

To save us, our weakest spot was our blindness, because what we needed, was to open our eyes, and the answer would be there.

Him?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें