Five

Tears ran down my cheeks. Toph wiped them with his thumb. "Come on, think about it, you'll gain popularity, and I'll win my bet. It's a win-win" he said. I rolled my eyes. "Fine, I'll do it. But I don't want stupid popularity as a reward. I want something else" "what" "I'll tell you later. When the prank is over" "fine. But could we please arrive as a couple tomorrow at school?" "Okay, fine. Could you take me home now?" He smiled, "yeah, come on, let's go".

At home, Mills opened the door "bye Toph" he blew a kiss "bye sweetie" he said and sped off. Mills looked at me "young lady, you better explain" "yeah come on, to your room" I said.
When we were upstairs, Mills dropped the question bomb.
"Okay, so what happened?" "He asked me out and I said yes" "aw, now I owe him fifty bucks" "what? You knew about this?" "Yes. But I didn't tell you because then it wouldn't work, besides it was not my idea" "who's idea was it then?" "His own". My hands became fists "oh well. Whatever." I said. What could I do? It was done.
"Well. Just, break up with him before he breaks up with you, wait no, it will last for two weeks" "TWO WEEKS?" Mills nodded "he didn't tell you?" I snorted sarcastically "no", I collapsed on his bed and sighed "oh no, what have I gotten myself into?" I said faintly. "Big trouble. You should've said no. I would have fifty bucks tomorrow" "but you would have spent them in yourself, right?" "Eh, nooo!" He said sarcastically and I laughed. "Mills?" "Yes?" "What's been going on with you and Weeny?" I asked. He turned cold. He was no longer smiling, and I could not find any warmth in his face. "She cheated on me" I gasped "why didn't you tell me? Where is that bitch? Oh, and who was it?" "I don't know, I just saw her at the party I went to that last night, and she was kissing him. We broke up. You liked her so much, and I didn't want you to get worried. Please, don't do anything. It's over now" "are you sure?" I asked "yeah, just let it go" "okay. You win. I let it go, but you remember, that you can tell me anything, please, no secrets between us, that's what hurt me the most. I can go over it Mills, it's okay" "yeah, sorry for not trusting you sister. Well, let's do something like, I don't know" "watch  a movie?" "Yeah let's do that".
Oh no.......
What if I fall in love with Toph? Like, what if I really do want him?.