Nine

Toph's point of view
I was watching Despicable Me with Celia in her room. Now, who'd say?.
The floor was making me uncomfortable, and I felt like I no longer had a butt.
I stood up and laid next to Celia.
I can tell she stiffened when I laid, but she eventually relaxed back again.
Unfortunately, I wanted to cuddle with her so bad..... But I couldn't, we're not a real couple. It's just a prank. It's just pretend love.
And that's the problem. That I'm beginning to like her.....
It's been a week since we began, and we are at the middle of the second week. It's Wednesday, and we will break up this Friday.
And I don't want to.
What I warned myself about, is happening. I'm falling for her......
I'll just ask her.
Even though I already know the answer....
"Celia?" "Yes?" "Do you mind if, we, um....cuddle?" I asked and she stiffened. "Yeah, I mind. We are not a real couple Toph, we are just pretending we are. No" "okay" I said.
I knew she wouldn't want to, but sometimes you're wrong. Maybe she did want to cuddle.....
Celia's point of view
Toph asked me if I wanted to cuddle with him. Oh hell yes, I did, but we're just pretend. We are not in love, right?. Ugh  who am I kidding? I am falling for him!.
But now, that was kind of pervert. To ask me if we could cuddle, like, really?. Well, not to mention that it would be weird.
I'm kind of cold.
"Well, it is kind of cold in here" he said "what? Oh, yeah" good job Celia, you said you were cold.
I heard a knock. "Toph? Could you get it?" "Yeah" he got up and opened the door. It was Mills. I heard him mutter "shit" and I gasped.
"Celia? What's going on in here?" "Mills, it's not what it seems" I said. He came in and Toph closed and locked the door. "Then?" "Toph left the party, and we were watching a movie" "together? On bed?" He said "yeah, but we didn't do anything" Toph said "yeah" "okay I believe in you Celia. Did this pervert try to do anything?" "Well, he asked if we could cuddle, but I declined" "okay. Okay, good girl" Mills said and left. "Your brother is kind of over protective isn't he?" "Yeah" I said. "Well, I have to go" said Toph.
"Bye. Oh and, Toph?" He turned to look at me "yeah?" "I really didn't mind cuddling with you" I said and smiled. He smiled back and came to me. He kissed my lips and I kissed him back. He dropped his jacket, and cupped my cheeks. We kissed and kissed and kissed, aaand kissed endlessly. "Are you guys done?" We pulled apart immediately and we both blushed. "Yeah, I better be going" said Toph and left, but not after giving me another quick kiss. Mills chuckled. "Wow, you know he is gonna leave you in two days right?" "Yes I know". He laughed "be careful Celia, I don't want you broken hearted" "I know. Now, how did you get in?" "I have my tricks". I frowned and kept watching the movie. Mills closed and locked the door, and we cuddled together watching the movie.
He is my brother, I can cuddle with him. This is not pretend love.
But I think Toph and I won't keep pretending soon.....