A/N

I finished this one! Yay! I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did! Sorry if this was really bad. I first started writing this last year, like early summer. But it's finally done because I've had inspiration lately to finish it. Which is always good. This was also my first fully blown story that I started to write. I'm glad this is done because now I can work on my songwriting a bit more. If you don't know already, I wanna be a songwriter as a career, and in order to be able to do that, I need to be in the songwriting mindset frequently, so I'm trying to write two songs per month. And I know that sounds like a lot, but I've already written like fifteen in four months. So it's definitely doable.

To add on to this a/n, I have a collection of scomiche moments daily as well. I post something every day. I have over 125 parts on it right now. I document daily things that happen for scomiche, or the reason they're apart, and some important Pentatonix stuff, and more. Feel free to check it out if you ship scomiche hardcore like me.

Also, I have another story out and it's completed called "The Freezing Singer". I loved writing that, and I hope you guys love reading it.

Sorry for he shameless promo, but I also have a one shots collection up. The first few are the first ones I've ever written so they're pretty bad, and I don't feel like deleting them. But the recent ones are way better, so I recommend reading those first.

Anyways, if you read through this whole a/n, thank you! Not very many people do. If you did, make sure to comment here and lemme know because you're one of the few good people left in the world. Also, don't forget to vote! Votes keep me going. It's like my encouragement, except I'm not kissing Mitch because of people screaming scomiche.

Remember, I love you all, and stay you! ❤🍓🏳️‍🌈