Wednesday (II)

"Where do we wanna start?" Jeremy asked, not having a clue of what he wants, while Kirstie, Mitch and I have exact pictures in our minds of what we want.

"Scott! Look!" Mitch pointed to a light grey shiny suit on display with a light pink tie.

"I like it! Is that for you or me?" I wanted to make sure he got exactly what he wanted.

"Are you serious? That's no where close to the amount of pink I want." I laughed at the face he gave me.

"Alright. We can try to find an all pink suit." I said, looking around for an employee.

"We're gonna go over here." Kirstie said and pointed to the dresses on the other side of the store.

"Alright. We're gonna find Mitch a pink suit." Kirstie and Jeremy laughed and continued on their way.

"Don't forget to take pictures!" Kirstie yelled after us.

"We won't!" I called back because Mitch was too engrossed in trying to find pink that he didn't even register Kirstie talking. He was giggling like a school girl, running through the isles, looking for an all pink suit.

"Scott!" Mitch yelled from the opposite side of the section of the store. I laughed to myself and followed his voice. "Scott! Come here!" He said again, but I got there before he finished.

"You found one?" I was kinda surprised they had it here. I knew it would look good on him no matter what.

"Yeah! Can I go try it on?" Mitch asked me like a giddy fangirl.

"Yes, go ahead. I'm gonna find the one they put on display up there." He ran off to he dressing room. I smiled at him then went off to find what Mitch saw. I found the jacket and pants, but had to look a little harder for the shirt and tie. I decided to wait until Mitch was there for that. My phone vibrated in my pocket. It was Mitch.

Mitchyy: image What do you think?

The picture was of him in the pink suit. He looked amazing. The grey matched with my suit, oddly enough. He wore a black tie, completing the look. He wasn't wearing any shoes, and I laughed at it. I looked up to his face, and he was biting his lip, you know, the way that makes me (a/n and us) go crazy. I found my way to the dressing room and found the one stall that was taken.

"Mitch?" I asked.

"Yeah?" Mitch said from the closed stall.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

"No, I'm getting changed." I just then heard the rustling of his jeans.

"No you weren't, open the door please. I wanna see what it looks like in person." I said, trying to justify myself.

"Alright." Mitch said and opened the door. He was still wearing the suit. I closed the door and not so subtly checked him out.

"You look good baby." I complimented. He really did look good. I went up to him and hugged him.

"Thanks. I see you've found yours." We pulled out of the hug.

"Well, I found the jacket and the pants. I wanted to wait for you to help me find a matching shirt." I knew he had a better sense of fashion than me, so his help would be amazing.

"Scottie, you never have to wait for me!" Mitch said and started undressing.

"Yes I do! I'm your boyfriend. I have to, and plus, I want to because you're my everything. I can't go anywhere without you." I said passionately.

"That's sweet Scottie." He finished and walked up to me and hugged me. I hugged back.

"Get dressed, we have to find me a shirt and tie, and also find the other two." I said to him, but he wouldn't let go of he hug. "Come on, we can do this at home, and maybe even more." I told him. He immediately let go. He got dressed quickly and we left. "Don't forget, we have to send pictures to Kirstie." I said.