Thursday (IV)

"Wait, are your parents home?" He asked me, breathless.

"No. Why?" I asked him and turned towards him. He was already looking at me.

"Just wondering." He replied and scooted closer to me and kissed me softly. "Thank you."

"No, thank you. That was amazing. Especially for our first times." I told him as I brushed my fingers through his hair.

"Mhm." He agreed, closing his eyes. I waited a few moments just to soak it in. The nice lighting, his beauty. Basically everything in the moment. I wanted to remember it forever.

"I'm sorry to rain on you parade, but I think my parents will be here in about a half an hour." I told him sadly. He looked back at me.

"Alright. Five more minutes?" He asked, using his puppy eyes.

"Okay. Five more minutes." I kissed him again, just a little "I love you". I lied there, just taking in everything, looking into his chocolate orbs. They're so beautiful. And I made sure to let him know that. I also told him everything I loved about him. Of course he was a blushing mess, and that's okay, because I was the one making him feel that way, and I was there with him. Nothing else mattered but us.

"I love you." I told him, and I mean it.

"I love you too." He kissed me again, just a short peck.

"No, like, I'm falling hard for you." I told him, making sure he knows how much I love him.

"Me too." He responded, our eyes locked on one another's. I kissed him again, this time slower than before. Our lips lingered on each other's for a few minutes, just reveling in the feeling. I was the first to pull away.

"Let's get changed and looking decent so my parents don't suspect anything." I said, pulling him closer to me.

"Alright. But in order for that to happen, you need to let go of me." He responded.

"No! I'll never let go!" I joked, pulling him even closer to me.

"You're killing me Scott." He said, slightly giggling.

"Oh, sorry." I laughed with him and loosened my grip.

"It's okay. Now let go of me so I can look decent and not like we just had sex." He said.

"Alright my queen. As you wish." I replied with a chuckle, opening my arms so he can look "decent" when in reality, he always looks good. But no matter how much I tell him that, he never agrees with me. He rolled off the bed, and gave me a quick peck before going in the bathroom. This boy. I don't know what I'd do without him being mine.