Monday (X)

406 words

The bell rang, signaling the end of 4th period. I had five minutes to get to algebra, a class I have with Mitch. I walked out the door and headed over to the math wing. Normally Mitch would already be here, but I guess he was talking to a teacher or something. I was about to enter the classroom but then I felt someone hugging me violently from behind.

"Hey Mitchie." I said already knowing who it was.

"Hey scooter. I'm sorry I'm late I had to talk to my history teacher for a few seconds." he said while I turned around and looked at him.

"That's ok Michelle. I'm just glad you made it." I said as I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the classroom. We took the table towards the back where we would normally sit. Everyone would try to stay away from us just in case either one of us decided to make a move or something stupid like that.

The algebra teacher was normally late so the class would always have to wait for her. Class will start any minute now and the teacher wasn't here, like usual.

"Hey Mitchie?" I asked, nudging his side a little.

"Hm?"

"Well, I don't think I could keep us a secret anymore. It's really hard not to kiss you in public." I said, staring at his beautiful brown eyes.

"I'm sure you wanna give them the big surprise Friday night, right?" he asked me.

"Yeah, but it's really hard to refrain fro you. You have no idea." I said.

"That's sweet Scottie, but we have algebra, I have religion you have English, then choir. I think you'll be able to hold hack until we get home." he said as the teacher walked in.

"Hello class. Sorry I'm late. Let's begin. Shall we?" Mrs. Hepp said as she put her coffee and bag on the desk. I would never be able to focus with Mitch sitting right next to me, but I had straight A's so it wasn't a problem with me. Mitch and I would normally joke around during class, earning stares from a few people when ever one of us giggled at a joke. Luckily, the teacher didn't ship us (she thought it was weird shipping students) so we never had to deal with her. I anxiously waited for the bell to ring so I could get my mind off Mitch for just 45 minutes.