Age 12 Adding to the Minor Complications Part 3

Start from the beginning

Reminded, Tsuna brightened up and set to failing his childhood friend.

"Don't forget to put it on speaker, Dame-Tsuna," Reborn added as an afterthought. He may as well listen in on the conversation.

-o-

Kou was nearly able to catch Mukuro, just a hands grasp away, if it weren't for his phone's ring tone. Resulting in him halting and answering his cell, simultaneously. "Seriously man, I was nearly able to murder someone, if I hadn't gotten this phone call,"

"You were what?!"

Kou blinked, lifted the receiver to look at the caller ID, then placed it back onto his ear, a grin decorating his features. "Oh hey, Tuna! It hasn't been long since you last called, what's up?"

"Don't 'what's up' me! What is this about murdering somebody!" Tsuna's voice carried over the receiver, pitched with disbelief.

"Ah," Kou stated in understanding. He then gave a shrug. "well, this and that happened, but on the bright side, the creep is still alive,"

Mukuro, currently on the other end of the theatre, overheard. "Kufufufu, who's the creep,"

Kou's gaze turned towards the other male. "You are, creep,"

A tic formed on the blue haired teen, his grip on his trident tightening. "Kufu, we'll see about that soon,"

Unfortunately for him, Kou had already started ignoring him, resulting in his annoyance rising by the second. "So, enough about me, how are you this time round? Not gonna turn into a hunchback on me, are you?"

"What? No! Is it a crime to call a friend?"

Kou felt his eyebrows rise, as shock started filling him in. "When'd you start having sarcasm added to your speech, Tsuna?"

An exasperated sigh sounded from the other end. "Seriously, Kou, you're the most hung up on how I say things!"

"Nah, a lot of people would be surprised on how you say things," Kou clarified, completely shutting out Mukuro, who had tried to gain the brunette's attention with a not so light bump to the back of the head. "You don't look, nor you are, the type to have sarcasm,"

"I don't know whether to bask in praise, or just..."

"Just?"

A sigh escaped, this time remorseful. "Nevermind,"

Kou shrugged, not minding the sudden cut off. He turned his attention towards the younger boy present. The one who technically started this whole 'murderous' spree. "Ah, dull boy, go get the creep for me, will you?"

"Dull boy?" Tsuna's echo resonated in the receiver.

The small boy hardly moved an inch, making Mukuro smirk at the disdain on Kou's face. "Dammit, dull boy, why are so mean?"

"Kou?" Tsuna's voice broke through the brunette's thoughts.

"Ah, oh yeah, sorry, Tuna," Kou sighed. "I'm getting carried away,"

"That's fine, but you sure you're okay?" Tsuna asked worriedly.

Kou gave out a snort. "Now you don't believe me? I'm hurt, Tuna, right in the heart,"

A mumbled sorry was barely audible over the receiver, making the brunette give out a hearty laugh. "I'm joking, Tsuna! No need to take it to heart!"

"Well, that's not something you should say to a worried friend!" The pout was clearly imaginable.

Kou doubled over. "Haha! Oh god, you're killing me here!"