Age 12 Adding to the Minor Complications Part 3

"Haha, its fine, Tsuna! My arm'll heal in no time!"

That was the first thing Zalph heard as he was hauled out of the hole, fortunately without any sprains or broken appendages to nurse. He sighed as the taller teen did his best to placate the soon to be Decimo, who, by the looks of it, was fretting over the whole broken arm concept.

He shook his head, clearing up any half assed thoughts that may have occurred while looking at the scene. He turned to face Cuzco, thanking Bianchi, the older, half sister, of the silver haired boy, in the process. She merely gave a nod before heading back over to where the small group was. "Have the Intel decided to pick up their ass and start an actual search? An amusement park is a huge place and we can look in so many rooms at a time,"

Cuzco gave the negative, and Zalph let out a breath in exasperation, ruffling his hair. "That damn student is a handful,"

Zalph then allowed his focus to zone in on figuring out on how to eliminate their search areas.

Meanwhile, Tsuna gave a sigh. There just wasn't anything that would sway Yamamoto on his decision on following him out here. He didn't like how the older teen merely brushed off his baseball hobby as nothing when his arm was nearly mutilated this time round!

The sense of responsibility surrounding that lone fact was heavy, and he didn't seem to like it one bit.

Still, Tsuna had to persevere. He had to stop Mukuro and his gang from hurting any more of the innocent civilians around. Allowing himself to breathe, he let his frazzled nerves calm down. Subconsciously, he let his hand travel into his pocket, clutching the familiar shape of the orange hand held device. Knowing that he had some sort of connection of some normality through it, helped him have a piece of mind.

He then made the decision of calling up Kou, taking out his cell phone.

"Are you sure it's a wise decision?" Panicked, like a guilty child caught red-handed with the cookie jar, Tsuna whipped around to face Reborn.

"Re-Reborn!" He squeaked, slightly terrified at having been snuck up on.

Reborn tilted his fedora down, shadowing his eyes, and smirked. "Telling him on what's going on might not be such a good idea, it's not fit for a boss to seek refuge in every little thing that another says."

Tsuna snorted, already recovered from the surprise. "I'm not going to tell Kou about anything relevant to the mission, I just want to see if he's alright,"

Yamamoto perked up when Kou's name was mentioned. "Oh? You have Kou's number, Tsuna?"

Tsuna smiled sheepishly, nodding. "To be honest, I didn't even know he had a phone in the first place,"

Yamamoto laughed. "That's great! I'll have to get his number then!"

Tsuna smiled, relieved that the broken arm wasn't affecting him too badly. "Un, I'll give it to you then, I'm sure he won't mind,"

"You have a number, Jyuudaime?" Gokudera butted in, his sparkles already evident with the way he seemed to be eager. He whipped out his phone, eagerness amplified, as he immediately offered to trade numbers. "We can be call buddies!"

"Haha! Gokudera's right, Tsuna! We can trade numbers," Yamamoto backed up the idea, resulting in the three trading numbers, despite how Gokudera was against having just anybody's number if it wasn't his beloved Jyuudaime's. Tsuna gave Kou's number, much to Gokudera's disdain, insisting that they all have to look out for each other, and that Kou was like an older brother to him. Yamamoto then inquired about Tsuna's call. "Maa, Tsuna, weren't you going to call Kou?"