Age 12 And Minor Complications Part 3

Tsuna didn't like the fact there was a targeted bullying, and he didn't like it that it had a connection to the Mafia. Which meant that he had to do something about it, and he wasn't even going to accept the Decimo-whatever position it was!

He ruffled his hair, hoping that it would ease his mind a little, but that was hopeful thinking. He gave a forlorn sigh as he let his head fall.

Now just why should he even go fight against a person, who is supposedly an escapee from prison. A damn Mafia prison!

He let out a breath again and did his best in refreshing his head.

Kyoko's older brother, Onii-san, had been the first victim from his inner circle to have been beaten. Next was Gokudera... Tsuna shook his head, clearing the image of the Italian bomber protecting him from the poisonous needles that Chikusa guy threw.

He had felt terrified, and he hated it.

He needed to talk to someone.

Who would talk to him?

Reborn was out of the question, since all he would get was something along the lines of 'do it with your dying will', Hibari had gone missing, Takeshi still implies that this whole treacherous thing was a game, he didn't have the heart to drag Kyoko and Hana into his problems... So who was he going to talk to?

He took out his phone, a gift from his dad. It was a surprising thought that his dad, of all people, would send a phone to his son. It certainly was a first, but he had no use for it. He flipped the orange phone and looked through the files, keeping his mind off his current state of reality. He went into the contacts and found a lone number, he looked at the contact's name and found it to be a familiar three letter name; Kou.

Staring at it for some time, Tsuna decided on whether, or not, he should call the number.

A minute turned to three, and the brunette didn't bother with complications anymore. He clicked onto the address and brought the phone to his ear. He waited until the rings had ceased and a familiar voice floated through. "Can this call be sometime later? I'm in pain right now... Damn, I think I might have a bruise growing on my head right now..."

Surprised with the latter part of the statement, Tsuna spoke up. "Kou?"

"I'm pretty sure this is my number..." There was a pause. "Hold on, lemme check... Oh yeah, it's mine alright,"

Tsuna felt like smacking his head as the other continued. "So what's the call about this time, Tuna? Some more private talking that can't be said over the phone?"

"No, no, not this time," Tsuna replied, that was only once, he doubted that he would do that again. "I just want some advice right now, you got any time?"

"Plenty," Was Kou's reply, and Tsuna swore that he was smirking.

He sighed, not bothering to commentate an accusatory point. "Well, you might not know but Namimori Middle's students are being targeted."

Immediately he was interrupted. "Have you been targeted?"

"No, just listen here," Tsuna stated in exasperation. "I wasn't targeted, but Kyoko's older brother, Onii-san, was and so was Gokudera-kun,"

His posture slumped. "What's more is that Hibari's gone and the person behind this isn't some average Yakuza, he's a convict, an escapee, from Mafia prison! What should I do?!"

There was silence on the other end, before it crackled to life. "When'd you have an older brother, Tuna?"

"Is that all you got out of this?!" Tsuna exclaimed, annoyance bubbling in him. "I don't have an older brother, Kou, and you should know that as well!"