Chapter 18

We stood there in the pouring rain. Kalab came closer but, I didn't move. He smiled evilly.

"Kaleb if I give you what you want..." I took a big breath in, closed my eyes. I saw everyone that I love, Juliet, Xavier, my parents then Mason, his smile, his beautiful eyes. I open my eyes again,"... will you leave them alone." 

Kaleb came closer and kissed my neck, whispered in my ear, "If you don't fight against me." I nodded my head. I felt his evil chuckle against my ear.

"Alright, let go then." He grabbed me by my hair and threw me in the back of his car and tied me up.

"Just in case you don't get any damn ideas." He slammed the door shut, got in the front and drove off. I closed my eyes and think of Mason. Dammit, what did I get myself into. Before I knew it, we were in front of an old house. Kaleb got out and dragged me by my hair. He took me upstairs to a room and threw me on the bed. Kaleb started to rip my clothes off. As tears were running down my face, Kaleb slapped me.

"Stop crying, weak ass." He started to tie my hands up to the front of the bed then, my feet at the bottom of the bed. Kaleb started to undress himself. I wanted to scream and yell for help but I know I have to keep quiet to keep everyone safe. Memories flashed beyond my eyes, everything he did to me. The pain... it hurts... it hurts.. but, I let him do whatever I had to do it. To keep everyone I love safe... 

Kaleb dug in deep, I screamed while he was laughing at my pain. The pain went all over my body. He kissed me while trusting in and out of me. His kisses were cold. I kept my eyes closed the whole time. After a while he got off me.

"Now time for some REAL fun." I saw him take a pocket knife and rapidly stabbed my stomach. I screamed in pain while he stabbed my side, digging into my ribs. I screamed again and again. I felt blood dripping down my body. He yanked the knife out and heard it get thrown across the room. My face was slapped over and over. I could already feel my face to swell up. He punched me stomach and i gasp for air. Nothing... nothing came in. Kaleb came up to me and put his hands around my neck. He help it tight. I couldn't breath. My eyes sight started to fade.

"Now, you're going to fucking torture in pain, you bitch." I tried to breath, nothing and darkness took over...

 A/N: Now things are getting intesting o.o I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter ^-^. Comment or vote ~lilcuteesmer