Chapter 4

I turned quickly around and bumped into Kaleb. He looked at me evilly. He looked around and saw that Mason was right there. He whispered in my ear,

"You're lucky he's right there." I closed my eyes tight and flinched at what he said.

"But, trust me. You'll get it later." He walked away from me. I let put a big breath and turned around. Mason was right there. I just passed by him and went to my first class.

~Skipping School~

I walked out of school doors with Kaleb, hand in hand. Juliet and Xavier were waiting for me. They walked over to me and Kaleb.

"Hey" I said

"Hey" Xavier still didn't say a word, or look at me.

"Drew, do you want to get some food?" Kaleb squeezed my hand tight.

"N-no i'm hanging out with Kaleb..." Juliet looked at my hand and looked at Kaleb. She gave him a evil look.

"What?" She just shook her head and grabbed Xavier's hand and walked away. I let out a sigh of relief.

Kaleb dragged me to his house and threw me on his bed. He looked at me.

"Now what should your punishment be?" I just laid there with my eyes shut tight.

"Stop crying!" It just made me cry more. I felt him punch me in the face. I already felt blood run down my face. I felt him got on top of me. He wiped the blood away. I opened my eyes. His shirt was off, and he took off mine. He started to kiss my chest.

"K-K-Kaleb, please not this..." He just looked at me and started choking me.

"I do whatever i want!!!" He let go of my neck, allowing me to breath. He took off his pants then mine. He took off my panties then his boxers. He shoved it into me. I let out a cry in pain. He slapped me.

"Shut the fuck up bitch!!!" He dug in deeper. He raped me for three hours. He got off me.

"Go home you fucking bitch. Maybe now you learned your lesson." I just nodded as some tears fell down on my bruised face. I got dressed and ran home.

My eyes were blurry from all the tears. Then i bumped into someone.

"S-S-Sorry." I said crying.

"Drew?" I looked up and saw Mason.

"What happened?"

"Nothing... Just leave me alone."

"Nothing can make someone cry."

"Just leave me alone"

"Does this have to do with your boyfriend." I didn't answer.

"Because i saw what her did to you this morning."

"Mason i don't know you and you don't know me."

"So, what's your point? He shouldn't be doing this to you."

"JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!" I screamed at his face and ran home. No one was home. I went ti the bathroom. I filled my bathtub with warm water. I locked my bathroom door. I striped down and looked at my bruised cute body.

"I don't know who i am anymore..."

A/N: I feel bad for Drew :/. Comment or vote ~lilcuteesmer