Chapter 7

I felt Xavier telling me to wake up. I groaned.

"No"

"Come on, time for school." I sighed and got up. I went to my closet and went some clothes, went to my bathroom and changed to my batman outfit. I walked out. Xavier smiled at me.

"Enough Batman stuff?" I smiled, he walked closet to me and looked at the bat lam ring on my right hand.

"You still have this, I give it to you like in 8th grade."

"of course I still have it. " He smiled. I put my make up on hiding my bruises. Xavier liked that because he walked out while I was doing it. Once I was done, we walked out of the house. Xavier looked at me.

" How can you stand wearing a hoodie all the time?" I looked at my batman hoodie and shrugged.

"Not really" he didn't say anything. We walked it school in silence.

We saw Juliet and walked up to her. She smiled when she saw me. She hugged me. Xavier kissed Juliet and hugged.

"Hey you guys, I'll be right back. Ok?"

"Ok" I said.

"Alright babe." He nodded and left. I looked at where he was going. He was walking towards Mason.

"What's Xavier doing talking to Mason?"

"Hmmm, oh yeah. They met last night. Somewhere and became friends." My heart stopped. My whole body gets cold. Juliet looked at her locker and then me.

"Drew,are you ok?" I just looked at her.

"I don't know" I heard Xavier scream. My heart dropped. I turned around and saw Xavier punch a locker loudly,leaving a dent on it. Juliet looked at me and I looked at her. I saw Xavier running,with his fist balled. My eyes followed as he passed us. He was going towards Kaleb. Oh shit...

He knows.

A/N: What is Xavier going to do?:o Comment or favorite ~lilcuteesmer