Chapter 3

We walked in the school hand in hand, Everyone smiling at us, as we walked past the...if only they knew. Kaleb walked up to one of his friends, he let go of my hand. I heard Juliet and Xavier. I turned around and slightly smiled, i waled towards them. They saw me and they both gave me a hug, it hurt and let out a loud groan. He looked at me confused.

"Drew, you ok?" He asked, worried in his voice. I looked down at my shoes...

"Drew" I looked up at him.

"Uhhh,y-y-yeah, Perfect." He looked at me with a doubt in his eyes. He let out a sigh.

"Ok"

"So how you guys been?"

"Better" Juliet said.

"Yup, pretty much."

"Good, i'm happy you guys are doing better..."

"I know"

"So how you been Drew?" Xavier said.

"Ok, i guess."

"What do you mean i guess."

"I don't know." I said leaning against my locker.

"What happened to you Drew?"

"What do you mean?" Xavier grabbed my arm and pointed to the cuts and bruise on it. I tried to think of a reason. Juliet gave me a look.

"Drew...what happened?"

"Nothing ok..."

"Nothing can't cause this." I jerked my hand away and cover my hand up with my sleeve.

"Guys i'm ok... alright?" They looked at me for a while.

"Alright Drew..." said Juliet. Xavier didn't say a thing. He just grabbed his stuff out of this locker, shut it loudly and walked away. I just slid down down my locker and sat. Putting my face in my hands. I felt Juliet sit next to me.

"It's okay Drew. You know he's just worried about you."

"Why?"

"Because you"re a little sister to him. He loves you and wants you to be ok." I just sighed and nodded. I sat up and opened my locker, got my stuff out, and closed it. When i closed it i saw Mason. He looked at me and started to come over...Shit.

  A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter (/.\). Comment or vote ~lilcuteesmer