Chapter 17

I walked in my house. I saw my parents in the living room. When they saw me they came up to me and hugged me. 

"Where have you been?" Mom asked

"I was at the hospital."

"Why were you at the hospital?" dad look at Mason.

"Xavier"

"What's wrong with him? Mom asked. i looked back at mom.

"He got jumped."

"Oh my gosh is he going to be OK?"

"He will now." Mason,looked at me confused.

"Oh, mom, dad. This is Mason." They changed there eyes to Mason.

"Well nice to met you." Mom said. Shaking Masons hand and gave him a warm motherly smile. He smiled back and shook hands.

"Nice to meet you son." Dad said and they shook hands.

"Well mom we're going upstairs."

"Alright honey." I grabbed mason's hand and went upstairs. Once we got to my room we sat on my bed.

"Drew, what did you mean by Xavier would be OK 'now'" I looked at him. 

"Don't worry, he's just going to be OK. All of you guys will." Mason looked at me with doubt in his eyes. "just please... don't worry." He looked at me for a while and finally nodded his head. 

"Thank you" He came over and gave me a hug.

"just please don't do something stupid."

"Trust me. I wont" His grip tensed tighter. I could tell he was worried for what i was going to do. But it's the only way that they would be safe. Mason looked into my eyes and grabbed the bottom of my chin with his fingers gently. He pulled me face closer to his and he kissed me passionately but lightly. Man i'm going to miss these kisses. He pulled away and smiled. I smiled back and we laid on my bed and listen to music for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"well I'm going to change" He nodded. I went to my bathroom and looked at myself, knowing that it will be my last. I sighed and took a warm shower. I got dress into some skinny jeans and a black t-shirt. I put my hair into a bun and walked out. I saw Mason asleep. I looked at the time... 2:34 AM. He was tired, i walked up to him. I put my face close to him and pecked his lips. He smiled in his sleep. I wrote a note explaining what i'm doing, saying sorry, that i love them and what im doing to protect them. I put it next to Mason. I kissed his forehead. I felt a tear running down my face.

"I love you Mason." I said in a soft whisper and walked out the door. I was pouring rain. I walked to the park and sat on the swing, getting soaking wet. I heard footsteps...

"well, well.. look at who we have here." I heard a cold evil voice. I stood up and face him.

"Hey Kaleb"

A/N: Hope you enjoy his sweet cliffhanger. Favorite of you enjoyed ^-^ ~lilcuteesmer