Chapter 14

I walled up to the door and opened it. I ran into someone hard and i fell on the floor. As my eyes adjusted, i felt someone help me up. Mason. 

"Thank God you're okay..."I looked at him.

"What happened?" He shrugged.

"I don't know but i'm going to check it out... Stay here." I nodded as he left. I closed the bathroom door and felt around for my clothes. Once i found them i put them on quickly. I tired turing on the lights, still nothing. I went to my room and found a flashlight. I turned it on and walked downstairs slowly. I head it noises, i stopped and listened. I head it again. I slowly followed it. It was the basement. I opened the door and flashed the light down. Slowly walked down the stairs that creaked with every step. Someone tuned me around and grabbed me. I screamed and dropped the flashlight. It turned off, leaving us in the darkness. I started to scream and kick to whoever was holding me.

"Drew, Calm down!! It's me!!." I stopped.

"Mason?" I pulled him into a hug.

"You okay?"He asked rubbing my back.

"I-I-I thought you were..."

"Don't worry." I looked at him.

"What happened?"

"I had to fix the switch. The light should be working now." I nodded and went upstairs to turn on the lights. I heard a knock on the door. I walked to the door and opened it. It was Juliet, who was soaking wet. I just realized it was poring outside. I could see her eyes were puffy and red. She was crying.

"Juliet, What's wrong?" She looked at me with tears in her eyes. I could tell she was scared.

"Xavier's in the hospital..."

A/N: What happen to Xavier? (/.\) Comment and vote if you like :3 ~lilcuteesmer