Chapter 13

Mason walked over to me, snatched the letter from my hand. His jaw tensed up, he crumbled up the letter and there it on the ground. I sighed,

"I knew this was going to happen." Mason looked at me.

"It's okay."

"No, it's NOT!! He's not going to stop!!" I said crying. Mason walked up to me, putting his hand on my cheek. He put his face closer to mine, looking deep into my eyes.

"And i won't stop protecting you.." He kissed me light on the lips. He pulled me into a hug. I pulled away and looked at my room. I sighed again. I heard something behind me. I looked over and Mason was picking up the glass in my room. I smiled and started to clean. I wiped my hand over my head. I dropped on my bed laying down. Mason laid next to me. I looked at him and smiled.

"Thanks." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"No problem."

"Well, i''m going to take a shower." He nodded. I sat up grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom. I locked the door behind me. I looked in the mirror... all my bruises were gone. Nothing was swollen. I took og my shirt. Again, all the bruises were gone. I smiled. For once, i looked normal. I striped down and got in the hot steamy shower. Started washing my body when i Head a hug bang and the lights went out. Leaving me in the pitch black. I hear another loud bang, which made me jump. I got out the shower and wrapped a towel around my body when i heard Mason screaming...

A/N: Hey guys :) i think you guys deserve a double update do go on to the next chapter :D ~lilcuteemser