Chapter 12

My heart stopped.

"What do you mean he's missing?"

"He just disappeared so just be careful OK?"

"Alright thanks."

"No problem."  he gave me a side hug and left. I looked at Mason. He kissed my forehead.

"Come on we're going back to the house."

"Why?"

"It's just the safest place for you right now.." I just nodded and closed my locker. Mason grabbed my hand and we walked out of the school.

"I can't believe this is happening." 

"It's alright."

"No it's not Drew. It's not fair that you have to hide." I stopped and looked at him.

"But i have you." He smiled and kiss med. He pulled away and pulled me into a hug. When he pulled away we started walking home again. I walked in my house and saw everything was a mess.

"Oh My God.." Mason looked at my messed up house. He had a mad expression on his face. I took a step and heard my shoes walking on shattered glass. I took some steps towards the  stairs.

"Be careful." He walked up to me and stood beside me. We walked up the stairs and went to my room. I was shocked, everything ruined. I cupped my hand over my mouth. i felt my eyes start to water. I couldn't believe what was going on. My walls were covered in black spray paint. Spelling out words saying,

"Fuck you, Dirty Bitch, Whore" 

"I can;t believe this." Mason came up to me and put his hand on mu shoulder.

"I'm so sorry Drew." Tears started to fall down my face. I walked closer to my nightstand and saw a signal piece if paper. I picked it up, it was torn and old. Small piece's of glass's on top of it. Unfolded it.. more tears came from my eyes.

"Drew, What is it?"

"K-K-Kaleb..."

A/N: Sorry for short chapter (/.\) but i hope you enjoyed it :D Vote and comment if you like ^-^ ~lilcutesmer