But the name of your twins were a whole other issue. A few months ago you and Laxus made an agreement on your honeymoon. An agreement that went very badly on your part. If the baby was a girl, you got to name her. If the baby was a boy, Laxus got to name it. And of course the bloody bastard has somehow petitioned fate to give him two boys. So Laxus got to name the sons, but, as he was such a 'dutiful husband' now, he let you name the youngest of the twins.

You made it to the bar which made Makarov move like a man possessed. He quickly shuffled to the edge, his eyes now wide open and the beer at his side forgotten, glancing down at the sleeping baby in your arms. Laxus stopped beside you, the baby stirring and whining slightly in his sleep.

"Give me the child boy," holding out his arms, Makarov and Laxus, quickly and efficiently passed the child between them. Immediately the baby settled. "Seems like someone likes their grandpa," he smiled, making faces at the baby even though he was asleep. "And there are two," an eye glances down to look at you, "you could've at least told us that."

You roll your eyes at the guild master, "and that would've meant everyone here would've wanted to see them more than they already do. Besides, it's a nice surprise."

Mira peeped over Makarov shoulder from behind the bar and smiled down at the children. Hearts filling her eyes, "they're so cute. But just to let you know, the whole guild wants to know their names and wants to see them!" You glance over your shoulder to see that everyone in the guild had shuffled impossibly closer. Only a foot distance between you, Laxus and the seemingly growing mound of people. Where there even that many people in the guild.

You glanced in the other direction towards Laxus, "do you want to tell them or should I?"

He shrugged, "yours and then mine?" You nodded in response. Laxus stepped to the side and pointed towards the boy Makarov was holding. His (H//C) hair shining the light, "this is our eldest son," quiet murmurs rumbled through the guild, but one raised brow from Makarov turned the rumbles into whispers and eventual silence. Laxus smirked, obviously happy with his uncreative choice of name. Not that your name was anymore creative but it took you a while to come up with something that felt perfect to match your youngest sons face. "His name is Laxus Junior." Very uncreative, in fact everyone in the guild that bet it was a boy bet he would call it that. He was too proud to call it anything else.

Handing Junior back to Laxus, Makarov held out his arms to you in a childish manner, flexing his hands in and out of fists to emphasise the gesture further. Rolling your eyes, you handed him the blond hair child you were carrying. Huffing, you too turned on your heel and looked at the crowd.

"So, that means the little blond haired boy in Makarovs arms is our youngest son," you smiled at the crowd. "Choosing his name wasn't very hard, he has the same look in his eyes as someone else we know," you look over your shoulder to see Makarov eyeing you suspiciously, but his eyes were still filled with the usual love and admiration. Yep, that was the look. "Makarov, meet your great grandson, Makarov!"

Forgetting his earlier rule, Makarov jumped up on the bar the baby still in his arms as he hollered in joy and immediately the guild joined him. "I finally have someone named after me! This is the greatest day of my life! IM GOING TO LIVE ON THROUGH MINI ME!"

Growling in annoyance you jumped onto the bar and pulled your baby off of him. Or attempted to. Makarov pulled away and went silent, "don't try to take mini me away from me (Y/N)!" He warned, but the moment your eyes went dark and dangerous, the immediate threat suddenly looming over him, he quickly changed his mind. "On second thought take back mini me and I'll come and see him later." Taking Makarov from his grandfather you nodded, and floated off of the stage, literally.

You shake your head and glance down at the baby in your arms. The guild was in full blown party mode now and the babies didn't even seemed bothered. You looked around to find Laxus relaxing in the corner, his eyes closed and his hands locked behind his head. Freed and Bickslow fighting off the people desperately trying to get a glance and Evergreen rocking the sleeping bundle back and forward in her arms.

You wanted to say it was a strange occurrence, but in this guild it wasn't so strange that Elfman was cheering her on, "now only a REAL MAN can take care of a baby!"

"Wow Elfman, who would've guessed you would've said something like that?" You had no idea who made the comment but it made you cackle.

"ONLY A REAL MAN WOULD SAY THAT TO MY FACE!" After you announced your pregnancy and said Evergreen and Elfman could become the godparents, you had been deemed a 'REAL MAN FOR LIFE'. A title that was very official in the eyes of the transformation mage.

You rolled your eyes and begrudgingly made your way towards the table, a presence suddenly appearing beside you. One you had become accustom to over the years. You stopped and turned to the scarlet haired mage.

"Hello Erza," you greeted, eyeing her nervous expression, "you want to hold Makarov?"

She nodded her head enthusiastically but cleared her throat, "I would like that very much. But I have another matter that I wish to discuss with you." You raised a brow but followed her to her usual table with the rest of team Natsu, as well as Mirajane, Juvia and Lisanna.

"Looks like an intervention," you laughed, and sat down on one of the chairs. Exhausted from a little bit of activity. How could you of overdone it with just a small walk to the guild? You sigh and narrows your eyes at the ground in front of you at the thought.

"Are you alright (Y/N)," Mira asks, "you look tired all of a sudden. Would you like a drink?" You nodded your head and she immediately appeared with some (F/D), and placed it on the table in front of you.

"So guys," you smile, "what do you want to ask?" By this point you wanted to go home. You knew Makarov would want the two of you to stay but raising twins wasn't exactly going to be a job with lots of sleep. You hadn't been here very long but the very idea of spending hours dealing with an over excited guild then a night of crying babies had you feeling exhausted.

"We were wondering something?" Lisanna smiled, but never finished her question, which was as cryptic as the answer she was about to receive.

"What were you wondering?"

She glanced down at the baby in your arms, "Who is going to be the god parents of little Makarov?"

You shrug, "I picked Evergreen and Elfman, so I guess Laxus is picking the god parents for Makarov."

"That's right," a voice added behind you, "so leave my wife alone. It's me you're going to have to pester to become the new god parents." Laxus put his arm around your waist and pulled you to your feet. "We're going home." Behind Laxus, the thunder legion and Elfman had gathered, Evergreen still holding little Junior.

"BYE MINI ME! SEE YOU LATER" Makarov yelled from the bar, and the rest of the guild shouted their goodbyes. Still, the babies didn't stir. His arm around your shoulder, Laxus blanked the guild and tried to push you out of the guild. Eventually have gave up and picked you up, his arms wrapping around you tightly as you couldn't hold onto to him.

You shook your head at the new nickname your youngest son seemed to have gained. 'Mini Me'. Where does he come up with all of this stuff? It was probably going to stick as well knowing Makarov.

"See," Laxus smiles, glancing down at you, the loud cheers of the guild in the distance, "that wasn't so bad."

"You might not be saying that tomorrow," you smile, glancing down at the still sleeping baby. "They slept through today, but I don't think I'll wrangle this little one off of Makarov tomorrow. But hey," you smile, "that's what family is like. I'd rather this than nothing."

Laxus didn't say anything else, but the large grin on his face was more than words. Fairytail was his family and now it was the twins too.