Kissed And Made Up

ELIJAH'S POV

I could feel a slight stinging in my chest last night, so I knew Raine was kissing someone. I know I have no right to feel hurt and angered by the fact that she was kissing someone else but she's my mate. Or at least she was my mate. UGH! I can't believe I was going to reject my mate for a girl that I thought I knew. I kept thinking back to Jonathon's words.

"Do you know anything about Raine? You said she probably deserved getting jumped, right? So what do you think she would have done to deserve it"

He was right. I don't know anything about her, I didn't even know her name when we first met. My wolf was furious with me for letting Raine go. He wanted his mate and I was seriously regretting not choosing her.

"Her favorite color is blue, she loves to draw, her mother died when she was 10 and her dad has hardly been around since, every birthday she wished she'd find a mate to make her feel something she hasn't felt for so long. She wished she would finally feel wanted."

Those words haunted me all night. I let out a irritated sigh before opening my locker and shoving my bag into it. Just as I closed it a delicious smell filled my nose. Raine. I turned towards the school's doors, only to see her walking hand in hand with Jonathon. My heart dropped at the sight and I could feel my wolf fighting to take control.

I calmed my wolf down and took a look at her again.  Anyone could see that she was happy, her hazel eyes sparkled when she looked at him. She wore a black off the shoulder shirt with boots and a beanie. She looked beautiful, she looked healthy. Once they got to what I assume was her locker, he let go of her hand, gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and made his way over to me.

"Hey man." I said closing my locker.

"Hey. You okay?" he asked caution very evident in his voice.

I scoffed at his stupid question. "I found out that my entire relationship was a lie, my mate rejects me and then walks into school with my best friend." I said.

He just looked at me.

"I'm great." I said making sure sarcasm dripped from every word.

"It's not my fault that you wanted Rose over Raine. That was your choice." He snapped back "Look. I'm willing to put everything behind us. Raine was right, you're still my bestfriend and you will still be my beta."

He held out his hand to me "We cool?" he asked.

I thought for a moment before taking his hand. "We cool."

"Well I'm glad you two kissed and made up." Raine said walking up to us.

Jonathon chuckled at her comment before wrapping a arm around her shoulders giving her a side hug.

And just how long have you been eavesdropping?"  Jonathon asked with a smile.

She let out a fake gasp "Me? eavesdropping? Never!" she said dramatically. "No, but I came in at the 'I'm great' comment."

"Ah. Look Raine I'm so so so sorry." I said

She held up a hand stopping me from continuing. "It's fine. Don't worry. Now both of you need to get to class." she said pushing us towards our classroom before saying her goodbyes and heading to her class.

Jonathon gave her a quick goodbye kiss before dragging me to class.

"You're a lucky guy Jonathon." I told him as we walked into class.

Did I like the fact that he and Raine were together? No, but they looked happy. And I can't try to take that away from them after everything that I've done.

Raine deserves to feel happy and most importantly she deserves to feel wanted.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey guys I know it's been a while since I last updated. For that I am sorry, but my grandmother passed away and I took it hard. But on a happier note how do you guys like Elijah's POV? I've given you a lot from Raine and Jonathon's POV but you guys never could really tell what was going on in Elijah's mind.