Mama Mia!

It took you forever but you finally got the boys to agree to watching one of your favorite musicals, Mama Mia!

You saw the movie in one of the bins at some convenient store for 3 dollars. Of course you put it in the basket immediately.

It took you around 2 months to convince all 3 boys to join you for movie night. Dean was the hardest to convince saying he didn't want to watch Andrew Llody Webber carp.

" 1st It's not Andrew Llody Webber, it's ABBA . 2nd Andrew Llody Webber is not crap, he wrote the music for the longest running Broadway show Phantom of the Opera." You told him.

"I'm still not watching that"

"Sam and Cas are gonna watch it" you pleaded.

"Don't care"

"Please I'll buy you like 5 pies if you watch it"

"Not going to work"

"Fine don't watch it" you said walking away, putting a new plan in to action.

After a week of giving Dean the silent treatment he gave in.

A few days after him giving in you made all the boys put there phones, laptops and any other thing that could distract them from the movie away.

You made sure there was pie popcorn and a crap load of blankets.

You heard Dean let out a sigh as you put the movie in.

"Stop being such a grouch" you said sitting beside him.

      The movie was almost over and you were glad to say so far Dean seemed to enjoy it. He hadn't said anything as you screamed the words to all the song sometimes mimicking the dances that were on the screen.

    Your favorite song Take a chance on me was about to play. You knew Dean knew this one because you always made him listen to it.

    "Are you gonna sing it with me" you asked jokingly.

   He rolled his eyes "I guess if it makes you happy"

    "Wait really" you asked shocked

   "Why not?"

    The song started and you didn't hesitate, causing both Sam and Cas to laugh, now when Dean started singing too, they died.....again.

   Soon Sam joined in as well and even though Cas didn't know the words he started humming. 

  Your fun didn't stop there because you pulled Dean up and made him dance with you.

   It was a carefree blissful moment, you forgot all about the monsters and dangers of the world for that song as you and Dean danced in front of the tv like the Dancing Queen.

   You two didn't worry about all the crap you faced on a day to day basis because for one song you two were a normal couple, him spinning you around and jumping up and down.

   You didn't notice or care that Sam had shaped a few pictures, because you two were the happiest people on the planet for that one song.

    As the song ended he pulled you in closely and wrapped his arms around you as he placed a soft kiss on your lips. You quickly returned the kiss.

  He pulled away slowly. "I had fun tonight"

    "Yea me too"

  That night really was the happiest night of your existence.