Amara

For si1verrose

  Amaras POV

    I had been out looking for my daughter, I don't know how it happened when I wasn't here but she did and I thought she could help me get back at god, but what I found was more shocking.

   I had tracked her down to a motel called red bird lodge. I turned around when I heard an engine come closer. I turned around and saw the one and only inky black Chevy Impala pulling in. I quickly put my head down and starred at the white snow coving the ground.

   I quickly looked up and saw the taller brother go to his room, I looked to were Dean was and saw him wrap his arm around no other than my daughter.

   He looked down at her with nothing but love in his eyes and here eyes mirrored his. I felt a snap of something inside of me stir but I didn't know what.

    He leaned down and whispered in her making her blush and playfully slap him on the chest, but then pull him closer to her.

I couldn't here what they where taking about but they had big smiles on there faces and he kept kissing the top of her head. They weren't heading towards the room but instead to a small park.

I walked behind them slowly, not wanting them to get suspicious. I started hearing pieces of what they said.

   "..with eggnog and a tree and we'll make Cas the tree topper..." She had said happily making him laugh.

   "......want to celebrate don't you" he chuckled kissing her head.

   "Yes Dean please we can put up mistletoe, and we'll make hot coco"

  "Fine"

   If you had just over heard them you would have thought they where normal, but they weren't he's a hunter and she was my daughter they couldn't be together, I wouldn't let it happen.

   I was so lost in thought I didn't realize they had stopped. I looked up and met a pair of shocked eyes. I gave a wicked smile and disappeared.

    Mahaw haw!!! If this gets enough feed back I will turn it into another story, awe who am I kidding I'll probably do it anyone but remember to give me feed back and continue being amazing muffins.