Hurt

You had twisted your ankle on the last hunt so you had to stay home. It wasn't that bad but Dean was determined and you where tired at the time.

You were laying on the couch watching Doctor Who when your phone went off. Of course it was Dean he called about 7 times a day.

You answered "hey."
"You okay"
"Fine Dean, the same as last time you called me."
"Hey it's not my fault for being protective."
"Yhea but it's your fault for being annoying."
"Still mad because you couldn't come in the hunt." you could hear him chuckle.
You didn't respond.
"Well you better cheer up we just finished and now we are on our way back."
"You killed all the vamps."
"Yep."
"Call me when you get close."
"Alright, love you."
"Love you too."

He hung up. You started cleaning up your mess in the kitchen. You had started playing Marron 5 (sorry I always write listening to this band)

You decided that you should get a shower, and started getting your things out of the room you and Dean shared. You had to admit it felt weird sleeping with out Dean. He was alway in arms reach or he had him arms around you. Just saying it was completely awkward not having him there.

You stepped into the shower, smiling to yourself. It had been nice not having to be rushed out of the shower, that was one good thing.

You got out of the shower and got dressed. You walked back out to the couch and decided to stay there for a while, soon falling asleep.

You woke up to someone picking you up. Assuming it was Dean you just pulled close "I thought you said you would call." you said sleeply.

"Ohh he said he would but we didn't."
Your eyes popes open this wasn't Dean.
"Let me go." you screamed trying to get free.
"Now now play nice. We won't hurt you we just need something to get the Winchesters with. Then they can watch you die."

You looked up at the man, he had fangs. "They'll kill you first bitch." you growled still trying to get lose.
"Now stop that (Y/N) it's very unladylike like."
"Go to hell." you bit his hand.
"Brat!!" He said tossing you to the floor, then giving you a kick.

Your hear hit the leg of a table, making your vision go blurry. You felt the back of your head start to bleed.

He finally grabbed you and knocked you out, before growling out "A mate for a mate. That Winchester will regret hurting my Violet."

-------Deans POV-------
We walked into the bunker "(Y/N) we're bac..." I was cut off seeing the blood in the floor.

"Sammy." I hollered. He walked in and dropped his bags seeing the blood."
"(Y/N) are you here." he screamed out no reply.
"(Y/N)" we continued calling for her with no luck.

"Dean. Come look at this." Sam called from the study room. I ran in he was reading a note.
"What's it say." I said.

He handed it to me. It read.
Hello Winchesters
It seems I've got my hands on your pet. Nice little thing she is, to bad I'll have to kill her. But you did the same to me. A mate for a mate. You killed my Violet now (Y/N) gets it.
Roy

I had to read it a few times.
"They took her. They took (Y/N)" I said out loud.

"Dean we will get her come on." Sam said.
I now had a fire burning, I grabbed my jacket and keys. If they lay a hand in her I'll kill them.

-------Your POV---------
You woke up in a dark room tied to a chair.
"Well it looks like sleeping beauty decided to wake up."
"Go to hell." you growled.
"Play nice, and it might be better for you."
"What the Hell does that mean?"
"You are decent looking girl, maybe if you aren't a bitch, maybe some one here will take you away. Won't it be fun for that Winchester what was his name, ohh yeah it was Dean right, won't it be fun for him to see his girl friend taken away. Given away to another man for fun. I think it will be nice don't you."
"Get away from me bastard."
"Play nice." he growled in your ear.
"What will you do about it."
"This." he slashed one of your wrist, letting the blood drip.
"I'll tell you something" he growled "I'm gonna let you bleed out, then they can do what ever with the dead body."
"Dean won't let you."
"Why do you have so much faith in him? He won't get to you in time. You are dead meat girl." he yelled.
"Keep telling your self that." you said laughing.