Rather be with you

This is for @lovelylumberjane

   WARNING: If you ha e depression or have had depression or that thing bothers you please don't read. If you are facing this or know someone facing it trust me it's 100 times better if you have someone to talk to and please don't end your life because I care about all of you and would be deviated if any of you died, I love you and please don't read if that stuff bothers you.

     You stood in front of your mirror wondering why you ever thought you looked beautiful, and how you ever believed Dean Winchester would like you, or even possibly love you.

   Tears pricked at your eyes and you had to burry you face in you hands. You ran to the bathroom, and turned the water on as hot as it could get. You jumped in quickly feeling the sting on your skin.

    You heard a band on the door and jumped, "Hey (Y/N) can I please come in" you heard Dean on the other side of the door.

    You let out a small yhea, and bit your lip, you know you sounded like you where gonna cry. You heard Dean walk in and turned of the water, and wrapped a towel around your body.

   Dean looked up at you with sad eyes, and you knew he knew what happened. "Why didn't you come to me" asked breaking the silence while you dried off the best you could with out letting him she too much.

   "I don't wanna bother you with something silly." You said getting dressed in you pjs. When you where fully dressed, you looked up at him and he looked like he was gonna cry.

   He grabbed your small hand and led you to the bed. You sat down beside him. "(Y/N) of you ever feel that way you should get me, I care about you" he said pulling you into a hug.

    You say like that for a while. "Why do you care about me" you finally spoke up. "Why wouldn't I care, you're amazing, you're pretty you're perfect" Dean said.

   "Dean I'm far from perfect" you said miserably. "Well I think your perfect" he responded lightly.

   You gave a small smile, "Dean you're closer to perfection than me" you said looking up at him.

    "Why do you say that?" He asked. "Because you're just you, and you're perfect.......and that's why I love you" you said the last part hoping he couldn't hear.

   "You love me?" He asked pulling you face up gently so you where looking at him. You shook your head yes. "Why didn't you tell me"

   "Because you go around with all these girls, who are skinny and pretty and they have everything and then there's me who just nothing I mean look at me I'm ugly, I can't even get a guy in bed who's drunk off his ass" you said tears about to spill from your eyes.

  "(Y/N) listen I" here it comes the rejection "think you are the prettiest girl in the world, your smart, cute, funny and not to mention your body, you have men drooling over you and I am one of those saps who want to be with you so badly, not for just sex but I want you to be mine, sorry but I rather have you then those bimbos at bars." He said.

   You looked up at him with wide eyes, the next thing you knew his lips where pressed softly against yours. His hands went around your waste, and your around his neck.

   When you finally pulled away Dean softly said "you're perfect", and with that you fell asleep with his arms wrapped around you.