I'll stand up for her

~~~ so this is going to be a story where John doesn't approve of you and Dean and Dean stands up to him if you like John don't read.~~~ ~

All 3 of you had been driving to the twin where Sam and Deans dad was. Sam was knocked out in the passenger seat, you had your body pressed to the back of Deans seat with your arms around Deans neck, and Dean had one hand on the wheel of the car the other over your small hands.

It was a quite drive there every so often Dean taking one of your hands and kissing them. You had soon feel asleep from the calming motion of the car, but little did you know this wouldn't last long.

"Time to wake up sleepy heads." you heard Dean say. You rubbed your eyes "Are we hear."
"Yes." Dean said texting his dad to let him know you guys where hear.

All 3 of you got out and got your stuff, you and Dean holding hand as you rested your head on his shoulder.

"He's in room 209" Dean said. When you reached the room Sam walked up to the door and knocked.
"Who is it."
"It's us." sam said sounding tired

The door opened to show a man with stubble and black hair who must have been there dad. Dean let go of you for a second to go give his dad a hug followed by Sam.
"Dad this is (Y/N) our partner and my girlfriend." Dean said

Johns gaze went to you"oh I didn't know you where bringing a friend." his voice sounded a bit cold
"She can share a bed with me." Dean said his voice a bit harder showing he picked up on the way his father had reacted.

We walked in you silent honoring that the tension would go away, but it didn't John was glaring daggers at you and Dean at him.

"Hey dad I wanna show you something that Dean and I found, its in the car. Come with me." Sam said.
John looked at Sam"can it wait."
"No"
"Fine."

As they walked out you gave Sam a grateful look and he gave you a don't mention it look.

"I'm so sorry." Dean said
"It's not your fault." I said giving him a small smile.
"You should get dressed." Dean said

You got in your sleep clothes witch was shorts and one of Deans old shirts. As soon as he saw you in it a big smirk crossed his face. "Have I ever told you how sexy you are in that." Dean said raising his eyebrows at you.
"Yes every time I put it on." you laughed sitting by him on the bed. He was just in his sweatpants.
"Come on." he said.

Just then John and Sam came in. You felt Dean tense up beside you and you met SAMs gaze.
"You know I can get her another room." John said
"(Y/N)s fine staying here we share a bed all the time." Dean said though gritted teeth.
"Come on every ones tiered. Lets get some sleep." Sam said before a fight could break out.
"I'll get the couch." John grumbled

That night Dean held you as close as he could, your face in the crook of his neck and him placing small butterfly kisses on your head. All of this caused you to fall asleep.

You woke to the alarm going up and Deans arms still holding you in a warm embrace.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." Dean said giving you a small kiss.
"Dad went to get food." Sam said
"Is he in a better mood." Dean asked
"No clue."
"God why doesn't he like (Y/N)"
"Maybe he was just tiered." you said cutting in.
"Hopefully." Dean shrugged "you should get dressed"

You did as you were told and got into your normal clothes. Dean went in after and came out in his normal clothes. He walked up to you to place a kiss on your lips.

"You are so damn hot right now." he said causing you to blush and respond with "not bad your self.". Thank made him give you a small chuckle and a quick peck on the lips.

Sam watched the 2 of you with a small smile on his face he always thought his brother deserved someone like you.

John then came in "What the hell are yall doing I've been waiting for hours for yall to get your lazy asses out there."
"Sorry dad we didn't know." Dean said drawing Johns attention to you wrapped in Deans arms, putting a small scowl on his face.

But this didn't go unnoticed by Dean, he wanted to know what his dad had against you.

You were sitting in the back with Sam with your arms around Deans neck the hole he hummed along with the AC/DC song that was playing, John was just starring at the 2 of you.

"Dean." he said as if you weren't in the car "is this just another fling you are going through?"
"What are you talking about?"
"With this girl I mean how long are you planing on staying with her?" This made you tense up, Sam had put his hand on your back to calm you down.
"The girl has a name and its (Y/N) and I plan on staying with her for a very long tim." Dean said through gritted teeth.
"Wow you settling down never thought that would happen and I never thought it would be with a girl like her."

Dean pulled over, and looked his father in the eyes. You moved your hands and you and Sam flatten your selfs to the back of the car.
"WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST (Y/N) SHES NEVER DONE ANYTHING TO YOU WHY CANT YOU JUST LET ME BE HAPPY?" Dean shouted
"BECAUSE THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN THIS JOB DOESNT DO HAPPY, AND SHE DISTRACTS YOU FROM FINDING OUT ABOUT YOUR MOTHER DO YOU THINK THATS WHAT YOUR MOM WOULD WANT?"
"I THINK MOM WOULD WANT ME TO BE HAPPY I THINK SHE WOULD LOVE (Y/N) BUT KNOW DAD DOESNT SO I CANT BE WITH THE GIRL I LOVE."

John glared daggers at Dean "You pick right now son Me or this girl."
"WHAT YOU CANT MAKE ME CHOOSE."
"Dad be reasonable." Sam said
"SHUT UP SAM."
"Get out." Dean growled
"What"
"Get out of my car."
"You can't do this."
"Watch me"

Dean drove to the motel and took John with him he made me and Sam wait in the car. He came back with our luggage and got in the front. "(Y/N) get your ass up here."

You listened and got in the front.
"Dean what happened"
"He made me choose and I wanted you so here I am."
"Are you ok"
"Fine."
"Sure."
"Yes." he then leaned down to your ear "Ill tell you about it later." and with that there was silence.