Highschool

This is for @savannahruggles
(BFN)= Best friends name

      Highschool was undoubtedly hell, but there were 3 people who could get you through the day Sam, one of your best friends (BFN) the person who was always there and, the one and only Dean Winchester who happened to be your boy friend.

   All 4 of you were sitting g at the much table talking about nothing. You were leaning back in Deans lap while he played with your hair. It was after school and you 4 were waiting for your dad who had forgotten you guys even though he was supposed to get you.

    "Maybe you should call again" Dean said leaning down to kiss your forehead.  You pulled out your phone and waited for an answer.

   "Nope he's probably drunk or hungover" you said.

   The doors to the school opened and out walked the Queen B, or the Bitch as Dean out it.  She was a walked me example of beauty, long blond wavy hair an hour glass figure, blue eyes and alway had the right make up on. She also had a big crush on Dean. She never stopped flirting with him even though he showed no interest, she always pulled her shirt down trying to show off her boobs but he never glanced, and it made her hate you. 

   He never looked her way because of you. He said you were prettier than her and he would take you over queen bitch anyway. 

    She looked around and her eyes lanes on Dean and then you laying your head in his lap. She started walking your way.

   She cleared her throat causing every one to look up.

   "So Dean you know Prom is coming up, and since it's obvious that we'll be prom king and queen, I think we should go together." Your blood boiled and you were about to say something.

   "Actually we aren't going, (Y/N) and I are going out somewhere plus even if I did go it wouldn't be with you." He said with a stupid smirk on his face.  

   "What your going to choose that pig over me I mean look at me, I'm the prettiest and most popular girl at the school, but instead you want that." she shrieked

     "I'll have you know that even though I'm not as popular or pretty as you, I'm a lot better for Dean. I mean your still a virgin and Dean couldn't live with that, in fact he says I'm pretty good in bed too." You said with a smirk while Sam spit out his drink, (BFN) tried to hold in a laugh and Dean nodded in agreement.

   "One thing wrong (Y/N) your a lot prettier than her" Dean said leaning down so his lips would meet yours.

     Queen Bitch just looked pissed. "If that's what you think than I deserve better than you. You keep that little slut" you mouthed out that's me. She just screamed a little than left.

  All 4 of you erupted into laughter. "So what are we doing prom night Mr.Winchester"

   "Unless you wanna go, I was thinking we go out to that movie you wanna see and then go to the fair so we don't have to look at The Bitch."

    "Sounds great are you two in, you guys could go as a date it'll be so cute."

   San started blushing as (BFN) said yes.

       " lAlright so we've got plans don't change them." Dean said

           -------------------------------------

     The next day at school was better than any you'd ever had. Queen bitch stopped making  googly eyes at Dean, but she was still pissed.

    "Hey babe, what are your plans tonight?" Dean asked walking up to your locker.  "Depends what do you want to do"

    "Well you said your dads out of town for a he next week, and your home alone, so I was hoping I would get an invite to your place or your bed more like it" he said with a chessey grin.  You playfully pushed his face away.

    "So I'm not invited" he said

    "Depends will you make your famous burgers" you asked an eye brow raised.

   "Yes"

   "Than you may stay" you said getting your bag as you balked to the bus with Dean close behind.

                        -----------------------

   It was the night that Dean was taking your the fair and a movie. You had on a red sun dress with white poka dots. You had on converse and a simple jacket.

    (BFN) had been at your house getting ready.
You heard a knock on the door and opened it up to the one and only Dean Winchester.

   "Hey baby"he said with his signature smirk.

"Hello handsome" you said standing on your tiptoes to give him a kiss. His arms wrapped around your waste holding you closer.

    That night was one of the best of your life,especially being that close to Dean, but in all honesty the part after the fair was the good part.