Honesty Spell

For @Creepy_Jen_80 thanks for the requests even though it took forever. And look at those green eyes of Jensen it's pretty!!!!!!! 🍏!!!!!
Please check the end for the author note it's important!! Thanks

Dean had been quite the whole car trip after the witch hunt, and you where worried about him.
"Dean what's wrong" you asked
Silence
Sam was sleeping, so you just kept quiet.

Once you got to the bunker Dean got out with out saying a word leaving you to wake Sam up.
"Sammy we are home.... Time to wake up" you said shaking him a little. That didn't work.
"WAKE UP GOLDILOCKS" you screamed and honked the horn.

He jumped up and hit his head on the roof throwing you into a fit of laugher.
"You wanna play like that" Sam said coming around to the back seat a picking you up over his shoulder.
"Sam put me down" you laughed "Dean tell Sam to put me down"
Dean looked up from the door, and away.

Sam put you down and walked up to Dean with you by his side.
"Dean what's wrong" Sam said
Silence
"He must be tired" Sam said after Dean in locked the door.

"Dean wait" you said grabbing his arm but didn't say a word. "Dean talk to me, at least look at me" you whined.
He didn't move.
"Dean you can tell me anything" you said putting your head on his shoulder.
Nothing.

You get off his shoulder and walk to the shower more than a little hurt. You cared about Dean, Hell you loved him but now he was shutting you out. You had no clue what to do.

--------Deans POV------------

I hated shutting (Y/N) out but I couldn't talk to her or else all my feelings would come out. I thought about it every day, and I couldn't risk it. It was all that damn witches fault if she hadn't cast that honesty spell.

I heard the shower door open. (Y/N) stepped out, her hair was in her face and she wouldn't look at me.
"Good night Dean, Good night Sam." she said, it sounded like she was crying.
"Good night (Y/N)" Sam called
She looked at me and I saw tears Ian her eyes.
Nothing
"Night Dean" she said and walked to her room.

Oh my God was I the cause of her pain. Of course I was I shut her out and now she was crying.

I walked to her room and put my ear up to the door. I heard quite sobs. God I didn't do this did I, how could I do this to the girl I love.

"(Y/N)" I said opening the door.
"Dean" she said softly. my heart broke.
"It's me, I'm sorry (Y/N) I didn't want to hurt me it's just the witch cast a honesty spell on me and I didn't want to tell you I love you and then you leave. I ignored you so you wouldn't leave, I never wanted you to cry, I know it was a dick move but I need you in my life. (Y/N) I love" I was cut off by her lips on mine. "I love you too you awesome idiot" she smiled.

"I'm glad I put that smile on your face" I said.
"(Y/N) I never wanted you too cry" I said stroking her cheek.
"Dean what matters now is that you told me how you feel and I feel the same way."
"Thank God right"
"Yep"

"(Y/N) will you be my girl friend"
"I would love that mister Winchester"

A/N
Ok so I wanna thank @Creepy_Jen_80 for 2 great ideas and every one else who has sent in a request. You guys are awesome, and I will be working hard on making more chapters. Thank you all!!!!!!