Shes perfect

A/N
This will be from Deans POV completely. Thanks that's all

(Y/N) was in faded shorts with her hair pulled up in one of my shirts. The window was down and she was reading some book about something. She looked amazing her hair was a bit messy making her look hot.

"Dean do I look like the road." she asked.
"What? No."
"Eyes on the road lover boy." she chuckled.
"It's not my fault you came out here looking like that."

She had a small smile on her face and went back to her book.

We had to go meet Sammy somewhere he had left to go ask questions while (Y/N) and I finished a small salt in burn. He had been there a few days already, when he told us to come down.

(Y/N) looked up at me "Where are we?"
"Back road probably be there in about 4 hours."
"Nice."

"Dean-O."
"I told you not to call me that." I said looking over with a small smile.
"Why not."
"It's odd."
"How about Squirrel?"
"It's taken but you can call me the worlds coolest boyfriend ever"
"ok so Worlds Greatest Boyfriend Ever, when are we eating?"
"Soon."
"How soon."
"30 minutes."

She turned up the radio 'Hells Bells' was playing. She started humming along.

I started sing the song along with her humming. She looked over at me smiling, God I loved her smile.

She started singing the chorus with me, and we both laughed uncontrollably.

"God, Dean how do you do it." she laughed out.
"What" I said confused.
"Continue to surprise me."
"Because I'm amazing."
"Okay big boy, anything else you wanna add to that"
"Yes. I love you all. I'm so amazed to be here singing in the front seat of my car with the coolest girl ever (Y/N)"

She was laughing, "Dean, shut up, now you are just trying to be cool."
"So you don't want the reward."
"What is it?"

"This." I pulled over, and grabbed her, pulling her close into a kiss.
"I'll take another one."
She pulled me grabbing my back as I held her neck.

We pulled away to catch our breath.
"I love you Dean."
"I love you the most baby." she put her head in the crook of my neck leaving a kiss.

We probably sat like that for an hour when Sam called.
"Where are you two."
"Sorry got busy." I hadn't realized how late it was.
"Yhea whatever, Dean be here tomorrow."
"Yhea okay." I hung up.

"So (Y/N) we will need a motel room for the night."
"Good then we can finish." she said pulling away and resting her head in my chest.

I started driving again, with (Y/N)s hair glowing with the setting sun. I smiled to myself , my life may be a hell but at least I have (Y/N) because I could go through anything with her, She is the perfect girl.