I couldnt hate you

For team_free_Will101
Warning: SMUT SMUT SMUT!!! And a bit of unhappy feels

Oh course you never truly hated Dean Winchester but that's how he felt about you or so you thought. Sammy couldn't accept that though so he locked the two of you up in a room.

The two of you gave up on trying to convince Sam to let you out so now you sat on the floor of the corner of the room while he sat on the bed.

"Im pretty sure I have some burbon in here somewhere" Dean said getting up and going through his dresser.

"Maybe if we get drunk enough he'll let us out" you said with no emotion in your voice. That's how it had always been between you and Dean. You never showed emotion and if you did it was hatred towards each other making it more confusing as to why Sam would lock the two of you up.

After the bottle was bygone and that only took a few pulls from it, Dean tried to get out again. "Come on Sammy, let us out"

"Not until you admit your feelings for one another"

"We don't have feelings for each other" you and Dean said in unison. "That's the problem." Sam said and you could hear him leave.

"Great I'm stuck in here with someone I don't like" Dean mumbled probably not wanting you to hear but you did and you just snapped.

"Believe it or not, not every girl wants to be trapped with you for hours Dean" you snapped.

"Well at least I won't sit there like a log, I'll give them something worth staying locked up for."

"Wow you'll have sex with them, Dean you aren't as good as you think you are, the girls you're with fake it"

"And how would you know (Y/N) you've never had it good in your life."

   "Because you know all about my sex life, how do you know you've had it good the only girls you can get are the ones who haven't finished high school and have boobs bigger than there brain" you snapped at him

    "God (Y/N) why do you give a shit, are you wanting to be one of those girls feel what it's like to have it good" he asked

    "Why would I want to sleep with you, not every girl wants to have sex with a guy who only thinks with his down stairs brain."

   You thought you saw a flash of hurt in his eyes but it was gone before you could tell.

"I do t think with my down stairs brain, I think about what she wants what she needs, but you wouldn't know how that feels because the people who take you to bed don't care!" He yelled.

"Are you saying you would care Dean, you think you're gonna be better than them because you care for me. You proved you hated me a long time ago, you proved that you would rather me be dead then inside the bunker" you screamed back.

Deans POV
My face just dropped. Had I really made you feel that way, like I rather you be dead. I don't know what motivated me but I walked forward and crashed my lips into her soft pink ones. Then she started kissing back.

I started lifting her shirt, and she pulled off my jacket, with her never leaving my lips. She started unbuttoning the first layer with my hands darting along side hers to get it done.

She pulled the tee that was under it up leaving us both shirtless. I unclasped her bra and my hand flew straight to her breast, pinching her and rubbing her making her give out small moans.

"God you got stop or I'm gonna have to fly through this" I grunted out, already feeling little Dean pushing against my jeans.

" you wanna lose those" she whispered in my ear, while her had ran along me cheek, adding to the pressure in my pants.

I felt her hand ho down and unbutton the pants she pulled them down just a bit and gently grasped my now throbbing member.

"Are you that excited just for me" she cooed softly.

"Ugh, yes baby." I painted out now that she had pulled down the briefs and was lazily stroking it, like it was something she did everyday and was just a normal part of life.

I found myself pull down her pants and underwear, as she threw off my pants completely.

She moved us to the bed where I got on top of her. "So your gonna dominate tonight" she said coyly. "Damn straight" I grunted, going down to her soaking wet women hood. She let out a moan as soon as my tongue entered her.

"Make it louder babe, every ones gonna know who took you" I said against her. I started lapping up her juices, she did as told and made her moans louder.

I stopped licking her, and went up for a kiss so she could taste her self on my lips. "Do you taste how wonderful you are" I mumbled against her lips.

    I heard her give out a soft moan, making me smirk. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I slowly pushed into her. She moaned out my name loudly letting her head fall back.

I started pushing in faster letting out loud grunts, and moans calling her name. I could feel her walls clench around me and she screamed out my name and came undone, with me fallowing shortly after.

I pulled out, and fell down pulling her up to my chest. "(Y/N) about what you said earlier, I don't hate you, the only reason I acted the way I did was because I didn't want you to become my weakness. They could get you and hurt you and I couldn't live with that." I said softly.

"They can't get me, I'm too bad ass and if they did they would have to deal with you" she said.

"Damn straight" I said kissing her hair. "You know I think I'm in love with you"

"Good because o don't think I could hide my feelings any longer" and with that we fell asleep in each other's arms.