Chapter 34

"Yes little sis, It is I. It's so good to see you even though it's under these... circumstances."

I had tried picturing everyone else being Mr. Big but not once did I suspect my long lost brother.

"But, how... why?" I managed to say in between the cries and the nausea I was feeling. Before he could answer me I started throwing up.

"How? well c'mon sis I'm sure that part is not too hard for you. This is in my blood, our blood. Dad taught us well..... maybe me, you decided to go the other side and let me just say you suck there too." He said laughing.

"And why? hmm let me see, because it's fun. Being the boss is fun, being rich is fun, being smarter than the cops, no offense, is fun and you know what else is fun?.... killing."

"You are sick!" I said to him.

"Well, I might be sick, but at least I am not tied up to the chair and alone with my sick in the head brother."

"I'm going to kill you Rocky, as soon as I get out of this chair I will kill you."

"No you are not. This reunion was quite cute but now back to business where are they keeping my diamonds Tembi?"

I spat in his face.

"Okay then, I guess you are still in shock. I will come to you when you are ready to talk," he said as he wiped his face and started walking out.

"Rocky! Rocky get me out of here. I'm going to fucking kill you." I started fighting to get out of the chair but it was hopeless. The rope they used to tie me was too strong and the more I fought, the more I hurt myself. I didn't want to die like this, Joe and Michael were angry at me and no one knew I was taken. This was the end of me.

I must have dozed off because I was woken up by a bucket of ice cold water.

I started gasping for air,

"Now, you need to tell me what I want to know, or I will start cutting off every single part of your body one by one, starting with your cute little toes." Rocky said looking at my toes which I  realized my shoes were off.

"Go ahead Rocky," I calmly said tears coming down my eyes. "I have been running away from who I was, running away from you, Johnny and what happened to mum. I thought I could live a life I had always wanted. With someone loving me the way Michael did and being appreciated by everyone around me, but it was all a lie. I will always be your sister who was a thief, and who had a dad like Johnny.. I will always be the little girl that watched her brother kill her mother in cold blood and have the father protect his son from the law. I always hated you and Johnny for taking away mummy, but you know what I also let it happen. I always told myself that I was too young to do anything but in actual fact I could have tried, I could have tried to do something, seeing that you needed help. I grew up in fear, that I might be next,, that you would also stab me when I try to scold you or correct you. If I had gone to the authorities you would have gotten the help you need and I wouldn't be here. So go ahead and cut me up, like you did mummy and see if it's going to change anything about what I know."

Tim was now looking at me with his mouth open, "wait, boss is she telling the truth, are you related?"

Rocky looked at Tim and then back at me, "if you clearly remember what happened to mother then you should know that I don't take shit. You need to tell me where my fucking diamonds are Tembi or else you will not be the only person I'm cutting up."

"Wow, who are you going to "cut up" brother, I have no one. Even Johnny abandoned me. I am not scared of you anymore Rocky, I'm not that little girl who winced at the slightest thing you said to me."