{Doctor's Visit} X Medic

Start from the beginning

"Hnnn... svollen lymf nodsh.." His speech slurred from his glasses that hung limply from his mouth, and he pulled back from you, taking his glasses and putting them back on his face before jotting down a couple of notes.

You could do nothing about this situation, because he was the doctor. He had to run all tests and the like before he decided to let you go. But.. swollen lymph nodes? That's the common sign of a cold, or worse. You didn't have a sinus infection, did you? How??

He pulled back up to you in his swirly chair and pulled out a tongue depressor.

"Now, say 'ah'." You opened your mouth and hummed out an ah, and he placed the tongue depressor on your tongue with light pressure. He peered inside your throat, and pulled up his hand, placing it on your jaw and neck, to steady your head. At this point your face wasn't even recognizable as (skin/color). It was a deep red all over. It was very obvious at this point.

Someone knocked on the door. Medic turned in his seat and stood, walking towards it. He left you sitting there with a tongue depressor hanging limply from your mouth. You rolled your eyes.

Medic pulled open the infirmary doors to greet Scout.

"Yes, vhat is it, herr Scout?" He motioned for him to enter, and Scout shook his head.

"Nothin' really, jus' wondering when you an the girly are gunna come outta der. Is she sick or somethin'?" Scout craned his neck to get a glimpse of you, and you waved. He saw your very red face and the tongue depressor and raised an eyebrow.

Medic pushed him away, saying quickly, "yes zhe girl is very sick as you can plainly see haff a nice day." He shoved a giant lollipop in Scout's face, astonishing him, and slammed the door. "Now, where was I? Ah, yes."

He moved towards you, staring down the clipboard in his arms, before looking up at you with a serious face.

"I need to feel jour back, (y/n), to see if zhere's somezhing zhe matter zhere... after zhat, I am done, und jou are free to go." You gulped. Medic moved towards his swirly chair, pushed it so he was positioned behind you, and sat down on it. He took off his glasses, folded them closed, and placed them on a nearby tray. Grabbing a stethoscope, he pulled up the back of your shirt, and placed the end of it in between your shoulder blades.

Your eyes widened a bit, and your heartbeat quickened. He pushed the cold, metal circle around your back, then removed it, feeling around your shoulder blades with his gloved hands.

"..do jou ever feel any stabbing pains in your chest or back, (y/n)..?" He questioned.

"Well, no.. should I?" He chuckled.

"No. I vas just vondering, since jou hang around men who smoke often. The smoke may be affecting jour breazhing, however. your breath is very shallow." You could feel his eyes boring into your back as your breathing quickened. Trying to slow your breath wasn't working very well. He pushed his hands harder along your spine, feeling your back down to every little detail. You gulped nervously as he got lower and lower.

His hands were low on your spine, and they started to massage around, feeling for something. Blood rushed to your face and you were on the verge of jittering from his contact.

"W-what are you looking for, M-Medic?" You stuttered. You were close to melting at his touch, but didn't. You wouldn't give him the pleasure!

"Zhere seems to be a small disc out of place here... Eizher zhat, or I'm feeling incorrectly. I zhink zhat's the case." He pulled away, and you looked over your shoulder at his hunched form as he scribbled down some stuff in his clipboard. You saw the sly grin on his face, and you furrowed your brows. 'Feeling wrong'..? There's no such thing, especially for a doctor of his status. Was he.. teasing you?

You pushed away the thought. He didn't like you, and you needed to act professional. Yet, your blush said otherwise.

"Alright zhen, (y/n). Jou're free to go now." Medics voice called as he stood up from his chair, and walked around the table into your vision. He busied himself with his clipboard again. What does he even write down on that thing?

As you hopped down, and started to walk away, Medic called you.

"Wait." He looked up from what he was doing, and had a serious face. His eyes twinkled with laughter, though.

"Would jou like medication to treat your cold, or vill jou survive?" Your face was still red, and your eyes widened.

"U-uhm, no, I'll be fine, doc..." you smiled sheepishly as you walked away, towards the infirmary doors. What a fool you made of yourself!

Yet, Medic couldn't stop staring at your back as you walked away. He had scribbled his number into your spine with a pen. He smiled at his clever way to ask you out.

After you exited, Medic fist pumped, and loudly exclaimed, "Yes! I am zhe best at dating! I somehow managed to get mein number written on her back, so now she surely vill love me!! I am," he loudly said this, "zhe übermensch!" You popped your head back through the door.

"Are you okay? I heard shouting.." you looked at Medic, who was wide eyed.

"Uh..." he murmured, slack jawed, searching for an answer as he stared at you. He was internally freaking out, he didn't mean to shout so loud. But, you caught him at an odd moment for once, him being the flustered one, and you laughed. He sighed in relief as you turned to go, but you stopped in your tracks, turning back.

"Also, I heard everything," your voice called as you walked away, smirking to yourself. Medic beamed, and chuckled warmly.