⋆Chapter Five⋆These Past Years⋆

Year 845: The Colossus Titan that suddenly appeared along with the Armored Titan, destroyed everything as easily as it did the wall. Subsequently, the titans, having then been liberated from 100 years of starvation, overran humanity once again. Wall Maria was abandoned and with a fifth of its population and a third of its land lost, mankind had its territory reduced to Wall Rose. 

"Pick up the pace, you blockheads!" Two whole years had passed since you and everyone else had enrolled and you were all currently out running, hood over your head and cloak over your shoulders as the rain pelted down on all of you. You could hear Shadis call out to Armin, causing you to glance back as breathy panting left your lips as you'd been running a good time now, a heavier bag than imaginable strapped to your back.

Over the years, you'd gotten closer with everyone, and yet, no one knew of your past, with the exception of Marco, and Eren; who didn't know directly, only confused after that subtle hint you'd dropped when he gave you the locket, and hadn't yet caught onto the meaning.

 Eren had approached you countless times after you helped him, had you decided not to point out the disfunctional belt, he would no longer be able to get revenge on the titans for killing his mother and taking his -- and your -- home. It was why you had the chain hanging around your neck in which proved to be somewhat lucky for you.

As time passed, you realized, Marco had become like your older brother, he reminded you of [Brother Name]. Not only had all of; you, Jean, and Marco formed a trio, but Sasha had also become a closer friend of yours as you always gave her some form of an item during meals, and she absolutely thought of you as some sort of goddess for it.

"-You'd be meat for the titans!" Was the last thing that set you off as you nearly glared at Shadis, even as you should have been used to his cruel words to everyone now. You were about to drop back to help him, until you noticed that Reiner already had and looked back forward, only to notice that Eren had slowed down a little to run alongside you, grinning your way.

However, his eyes widened at the look that suddenly crossed your eyes and the smirk as you were quick to pick up the pace, passing a couple cadets, including both Sasha and Krista, even Ymir who was dropping back beside Krista.

Little did you know, Shadis was mentally assessing all of your traits at the moment, his current gaze on Reiner.

Reiner Braun;; He has both a robust physique and mental strength. His comrades also have great trust in him. 

Eren had picked up his pace as well, as the two of you now ran alongside eachother, but you both gazed in surprise as Armin suddenly passed the both of you, and yet... You couldn't help but grin his way.

Armin Arlert;; He lacks physical strength, but demonstrates prodigious aptitude in academics. 

Annie Leonhart;; Though her slashes are flawless, she's a lone wolf that has difficulty working with others.

Bertolt Hoover;; He has exceedingly high potential, but lacks assertiveness.

Jean Kirstein;; His three dimensional maneuvers are top class. But his hot-headed nature tends to cause discord.

Shadis stood on a thicker branch as he assessed the different cadets, a clipboard and pencil in hand as he jotted down notes, but more so focused on the soon to-be soldiers. 

Sasha Blouse;; Though she has unusually good instincts, her character is unsuited for cooperative action. 

Connie Springer;; He's skilled at handling tight turn maneuvers, but is somewhat dim-witted.

One of the makeshift titans is suddenly revealed to your vision as you hang near both Eren and Mikasa, grinning, but it quickly drops as Mikasa swings past both you and the brunette, taking a deep chunk out of both of the wooden boards that came into view.

Eren looks rather pissed with himself as he goes after one, but the cut isn't nearly deep enough, cursing under his breath.

Mikasa Ackerman;; She's completely proficient in every aspect, deserving nothing less than an unprecedented evaluation of generations past. 

Eren Jaeger;; He doesn't possess any particular talent, but he's improved his marks through pure effort... and has an extraordinarily strong sense of purpose. 

You don't let this stop you as you suddenly zoom past the both of them despite the amount of gas, surprising both, but you pay no mind as you have a mixture of a grin and a smirk on your face, as you move to do a flip, coming down hard on the wooden stature which took place of a titan, making an efficient cut, but at that rate, you could have easily been caught by an actual titan, shooting off, leaving a bewildered but grinning brunette.

[First Name] [Last Name];; Though she has an astounding amount of stamina, and possesses skill in the maneuvering aspect, her reckless actions could create extreme risks in the future.