1. Getting the Band Back Togehter

It had been nearly two months since Isabelle had been in her hometown of Beacon Hills. The cab she was in had pulled to a stop in front of the McCall household. She had handed the driver money and thanked him as she hopped out of the cab. Nobody knew she would be coming home, so it was expected that nobody was home.

Either way she called out to her brother and mother, not getting a reply, she shrugged, making her way to her room.

She let out a sigh as she placed her bags down, taking her speaker out, she began to play music, nothing too loud, but enough to break the annoying silence of the house.

Scott McCall knew something was different the second he walked into the house. It felt as though weight had been lifted from his chest, like he was finally taking a breath of fresh air. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he walked in, not sure what he was feeling. We walked upstairs, hearing the faint sound of music, The 1975, he was sure he was either delusional or about to die. He got closer to the sound, silently, walking past his sister's abandoned room to see her on the floor pulling things out of her suitcase. His eyes widened in shock and he ran to pick the girl up. Isabelle let out a scream, thinking the worse about being picked up by a random figure.

"Scott!" She exclaimed with a laugh as she realized who it was.

Scott placed her down gently for her to turn and hug him properly. "I didn't know you were coming back!" He exclaimed back.

"Yeah, I didn't tell anyone, I just got a ticket and went," she shrugged.

"Isabelle, it's so good to have you back," Scott hugged her tighter.

"It's good to be back, Scotty."

Isabelle smiled at her brother as the two broke away from each other. He kissed her head.

"Wait till everyone sees you back," Scott smiled.

"Yeah, I've been pack deprived for a couple of weeks," she admitted. "Well, you know, except..."

"Yeah, Izzy, I know," Scott cut her off. "Have you been talking to Mason?"

"Of course, he's still mad about me leaving but he's coming around."

Scott patted her shoulder. "Let's go get food, yeah?"

Scott could tell his sister was still dealing with heartbreak, less than when she left two months ago but still hurting. He tried to ignore the topic of Liam as best as possible, he tried to distance himself from his beta a little more too, seeing that the night Isabelle left the younger werewolf had gotten closer to Hayden, the girl Isabelle didn't like at all.

The McCall siblings had sat on the couch watching earlier episodes of Bob's Burgers as they ate pizza.

"So," Isabelle started, throwing her feet onto her brother's lap. "Fill me in on what I missed."

So that's what her brother did, he filled her in on everything and everyone in the pack. How Stiles and him fought, that Theo was in fact the bad guy, Scott dying, that Kira had left, the supermoon, Lydia being put into Eichen, everything.

"And Liam?" She asked, biting her lip.

Her brother shook his head. "Still as heart broken as when you left, nothing's happening between him and anyone, I know that's what you want to know. Him and Hayden, not a thing. He wanted to move on, but she wasn't you so he couldn't."

"I just wanted to know how he was, not about his love life," Isabelle mumbled.

"Isabelle, I just think you should know," Scott shrugged.