Twisted Truth

Hades

"I don't know what this feeling is but its somehow like ridiculous.. "I said while smiling.

"Same Nick-O. "She answered

"By the way you looked cuter without your eyeglasses. "She added.

"Thought you weren't going to notice it. Yet I know it. "I said smugly.

We kept our eyecontact together until two men slammed the door open.

"Jared? He.. Uncle Art? "Jade surprisingly shocked. That Jared guy stared at me totally dumbstruck.

"Hades? "He asked. I narrowed my eyes at him as Jade narrowed hers to Jared.

"Hades? Who the hell are you Jared? "Jade shouted. Now I'm confused. The old man slammed the door shut as that Jared guy turned himself to Apollo.

"Apollo? "I and Jade both speak in unison. I narrowed my eyes at her as she narrowed hers on me.

"Who are the real you? "I asked her curiously while gritting my teeth.

"And you? Why I don't know the real you too. "She said. With a snap of the old man's fingers, Jade quickly turned to Persephone.

"Persephone? "I asked curiously as I changed my eyes into black ones.

She looked at me with surprise. The old man beside Apollo turned into Hermes. What the Hell!

"What the hell's going on! I thought me and Hermes are the only greek god and goddess in this conversation yet it isn't. We all are! All of you played me! All of you.. Fuck You! "She shouted as she dissapeared into thin air.

Persephone

Jared just turned Apollo while Nicholas just turned Hades. What are they playing!

"What the hell's going on! I thought me and Hermes are the only greek god and goddess in this conversation yet it isn't. We all are! All of you played me! All of you.. Fuck You! "I shouted as I teleported myself back to the room in the hotel.

I quickly walk towards my bedroom and packed my things. All of them played games on me. Lied to me. Stupid Liars.

I was crying while packing my things up. Looks like I need to get back to mother eventhough she always captivated me.

I get some tissue and wipe my tears from my face. Why am I crying?

I was taken aback when I saw Nicholas.. I mean Hades stood behind me.

"Persephone? "He asked in his sweet low voice.

"Get away you filthy liar! I hate you.. I hate you! "I shouted still my back facing him. I heard him walk even closer beside me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know my love... "he whispered in my ear. I turn around and hit him in his chest.

"What a storymaker Hades.. I'm actually impressed. You are a liar! I can't believe you. "I shouted getting away the anger that builded in me.

I saw him actually kneeling beside me. "I don't know Persephone! Didn't you even think that I was also played and fooled? You also lied to me Persephone! Why do you always think of yourself? Are you really that dense! "He shouted as he walked outside my room and slammed the door shut.

I was left in my room, crying with my mind overworking and heart broken hearted.

As I finished packing my clothes, I quickly change my dress into a black jeans and white T-shirt. I walk outside my room and saw Hades drinking beer in the living room as he watch the Tv.

"You wanted to go? Then go Persephone! "He shouted as tears started on falling from my face again.

Before I get outside the room, he stood up and looked at me.
"I thought you already learned how to love me Jade.. maybe you learned.. but It's Nicholas.. not Hades. Just here to remind you that one person only does that. "He said as I ran outside the door and slam it.

I quickly walked towards the nearest comfort room in the hotel and teleported myself in New York in the park near the bar I always get myself some fun. I've also changed my looks back to Jade. I've already practiced changing myself since I got away with Hermes. He's just stronger than me.

There I sat in the bench as the rain gets heavier.

I was watching the people ran fast and some people taking a bath on the rain as I, on the other hand grieving about myself. Was I really that idiot?

I closed my eyes for a while and the moment I opened it I saw Cassandra with her umbrella looking at me curiously.

"Jade? What're you doin' in the middle of nowhere? You might get sick. "She said as she covered me with her umbrella. She lead me towards her car as I agreed.

"So.. why are you in there Jade? Did Nicholas di----"

"Nope, he didn't.. let's just not talk--"I interrupted her yet she haven't agree on continuing my sentence.

"Nope.. there's something wrong between you and him so you can tell me. I am your friend Jade. "She said as I nodded. Tears still sprung on my face.

"He lied to me Cassandra. Nicholas.. he's not Nicholas.. he is--"

"Hades? "She asked me as I eyed her suspiciously. Is she part of the scheme?

"If only you coul--"

"I am also a greek Jade. As I can see, you are also a greek for you were affected to Hades. Come on.. who are the real you? "She asked me.

"Persephone. "I said as she froze in the moment.

"So.. you already love him, don't you? "She asked me as I nodded a bit.

"Well, accept him Jade.. I mean Persephone. If you truly love him then you'll fight for him. Hades isn't that bad Persephone. And you need to know it. "She said. I stopped crying for a while and looked at her.

"And how did you know him that much Cassandra? "I asked her suspiciously.

"Like what I said, I'm a greek Persephone. I am one of Apollo's servant and I escaped to him. Five months after you lost, I met him as Nicholas Barnes.. I have like him until  now Persephone. But now I think he's for you yet you don't understand him. "She said.

"Then what shall I do Cassandra? "I asked her.

"Accept him Jade.. in that way the both of you shall find love and happiness forever. I'm not that expert but I assure you. "She said as I nodded.

What a Twisted Truth..

Okay.. truth revealed.. stay tuned for the upcoming last chapters.

Ps:Don't forget to vote and comment.