New Friend

Persephone

Jared invited me a date. So now here I am taking a shopping at the nearest mall here in the town. Well, Uncle Art/Hermes gave me money to buy some dresses for our date.

Taking a look at the shop stalls, I accidentally bumped into someone. She's a brunette haired girl with hazel brown eyes. She's a little bit taller than me but I'm slimmer.

"Oh sorry. "She apologized. She helped me get up.

I offered her a smile. "That's okay. It was my fault too for I ain't looking at my direction. "I said. She smiled and reach her arm towards me.

"I'm Cassandra Jones. Nice meeting you. "She said. I accepted her arm and introduced myself. "I'm Jade Sanders. Nice meeting you too. "I said.

She looked at me from head to toe and smiled.

"Are you shopping dresses? "She asked me. I nodded.

"Well can I join you? "She asked. I smiled and nodded.

We bought dresses in gucci, elle, guess and many more shops. After that, we ate in a small restaurant and get to know each other.

"So uh.. are you also going on a date? "I asked her. She shook her head.

"No I'm not.. I'm still trying to impress the man that I love. "She said.

"How about you? "She asked me. I nodded and smiled.

"Lucky you are... I wish the man that I loved will love me back. "She said.

"When did you met?"I asked curiously.

"Five months ago.. well, he was finding a woman with a shiny brunette hair and warm chocolate brown orbs. Honestly, I get her looks except for the eyes for I have hazel not chocolate. "She said.

"How about you? Are you happy in your relationship? "She asked me. "Yes.. actually we're just new. "I said. She touch my hand and gave me a 'you-are-lucky' smile.

I took a look at my watch and saw that it was already three pm. Oh no... as much as I wanted to talk to her I need to leave.

"I'm sorry. I need to leave now. "I said as I stood up.

"Its okay.. can we be friends? "She asked me. "Sure.. Friends. "I said and gave her a friendly smule.

"Can I get your phone number? "I asked her. She nodded and fished her phone in her pockets.

I gave her my contact and she gave hers to mine.

Then, I went back to the house and there I get myself ready for the date.

Ps:Don't forget to vote and comment.