Cheating

Persephone

The man I met five months ago just get me home. He's Nicholas Barnes.. the look a like of Hades.

Getting inside the house, I heard a man and a girl's voice. One was Jared's voice and I don't know  who's the other. I wanted to apologize to Jared so I get into his room and what I saw surprise me.

I saw him with a lady in his arms.. they were kissing. I cried infront of him. When he seemed to notice me, "Get out! I'm busy! "He shouted. I get out of his room and ran towards mine.

I cried and cried until my tears get dried.

Maybe he isn't the man for me.. maybe there's still someone there.
I thought. Then, I slept in sadness.

........................................

I woke up with a terrible headache. Remembering Jared cheating at me makes it worse. I get downstairs and make my breakfast. I get some cereals and milk.

After I ate, I planned on walking around New York and eat lunch in a restaurant. I still don't want to see Jared's face.

It is already ten thirty in the morning and here I am sitting in the park alone. I like parks. I watch dogs ran after butterflies, people camping and eating and especially couples.

After watching everything happening in the park, I decided to eat in a restaurant. Well, I've only got thirty bucks left so I decided to eat in the Mcdonalds. I like this fastfood and their foods. They also sell their foods at a small price and it's super delicious.

After I ate my lunch, I get back home. It was already eleven fifty eight. I went upstairs towards my room and slept. This feeling's worse than being caged by mother.

.............................................

I woke up at the time of six. I didn't know I have slept too much.  I heard moans escaping beside my room. I got curious and stood up from my bed and get out of my room. I opened the door and saw Jared fu***ng up a girl beside him.

"Get Out! Can't you see we're.. "I ran before he can continue his words. I was crying. I thought of going to the bar.

Well, I wear a blue skinny jeans and white tank tops.. maybe this isn't bad on a bar.

As I went inside the bar, I quickly went to sit infront of the counter. "Wow.. coincidence it is. "A man behind me said. Its Nicholas. He took a seat beside me.

"Nicholas.. hi. Do you know some drink that can forget? "I asked him. He smirked. "Heartbroken still are we? "He asked me. I smiled.

"Maybe yes.. Just saw him fu***ng up with some girl two times. "I said. He tapped my back. "Its okay.. Bourbon would do. "He said. I looked at him for a minute.

"Ok. "....

"Bourbon please.. "I said to the counter.. "Whiskey on me. "He said. Then, the counter gave us our drinks.

I took a sip in this whatsoever they called Bourbon and it was pretty strong.

"Yeah.. its strong but I'll probably help you forget. "He said. My eyes were puffy red and my tears were dry. "Thanks.. "I said. He smiled.

After two hours drinking Bourbon, I already felt sleepy and tired.
"Do ya knww werrre cann I sleeppp buuut nott inn myy housse? "I asked drunkly. I was drunk and it was obvious in my voice.

"How much is your money? "He asked me. I blinked several times.
"Tttthirrrteen bbbucckks. "I said.

"Oh no.. That can't afford a night with a hotel... but Maybe you can sleep in my house.. I've got many rooms for guest. "He said. I smiled and nodded. I stood up from my seat but he gripped me.. softly.

"Where are you going? "He asked me. "III waaantted tttoo danccee"I said. I smiled.

"Fine.... we're gonna dance. "He said while releasing my hand then holding my waist. We dance for about five minutes and after that, he got me into his car and drive towards his house.

"Isss Ittt oookay? "I asked him. He nodded. My eyes were shutting and I can't help but to sleep.

.......................................

Oh yeah.. they get together again. Stay tuned to the story. Next will be Hades' Pov/Nicholas' Pov.

Ps:Don't forget to vote and comment.