The Escape (Part 2)

~Persephone~

"Hermes? " I asked in disbelief.

"Come Persephone, I'll get you out in the UnderWorld. " He said and he reached his arm towards me.

I stood up from my bed and gladly accepted it.

We are about to get out when I heard footsteps. Hermes quickly put on his cloak and walked to the side of the room.

Hades entered the room.

"My dear flower, are you alright? " He asked, walking towards me.

"Of course... " I said. He smiled.

"Not. " I added, making his smile disappear, and his lips were once again pursed in a grim line.

"Who would be, Hades? Let's say you're here in my position. Would you like to be captivated here in the UnderWorld? No, right? " I asked as a matter-of-fact. I wanted him to that I hate him. Loathe, actually.

He swallowed hard, and his jaws ticked.

"Listen, Persephone. I'm---"

"Your what? Sorry?! " I shouted, as sassy as I could. He was about to cup my face, but I quickly pushed his hands. 

"Persephone dear, I'm trying my best to be patient. I suggest you don't ma---"

"You're a monster, Hades. A monster! You abduct innocent people and then take them here to the UnderWorld. You're a cruel vile monster. You are evil, and I can never accept you as my husband! " I shouted at my best. His palms turned to fists and he looked at me coldly. If the way he looks at me kills, I must be frozen dead by now.

"Why don't you get to know me first before you judge and judge me?! You never knew me, so you do not have the fucking right to judge me. " Hades shouted, his eyes turning red with shades of violet.

"That's the problem with you people. You are prejudice, judgemental, and.. fuck! You don't even know me yet! " He shouted, before storming out of the room. I felt a pang of guilt in my chest.

Then, Hermes walked towards me and took off his cloak.

"Let us go now. We need to escape as fast as possible. " he said, and I nodded in vigor. Yes, I know I wanted to get out of here, but I feel like a part of me wants to stay.. afterall, My mother would just captive me again.

"Where will we go? " I asked him. He sat beside me and sighed.

"Anywhere you want, Persephone. But If I were you, I wouldn't go to your mother's house. " Hermes said. I felt relieved, knowing I am not the only one thinking that.

"Why do you say so? Did she ever tried finding me? " I asked him.

"Actually, no. Persephone, she never tried finding you. It made me surprised when she actually said she doesn't give a thing about you.  " Hermes said, before swallowing hard. Few tears sprung in my eyes.

"Maybe you can take me to another country.. far from Greece. " I said. He smiled.

"Well I'll take you to New York. " He offered and I nodded in agreement. 

After that we both wrapped Hermes' cloak around both of us. He opened the door, and we silently snuck outside the room.

Hermes peeked outside before we got out the room. And then, we silently walked towards the end of the hall and there I saw the big gate. The exit.

We were about to open it when suddenly we heard a scream.

"Master Hades! " A female shouted. She must be one of Hades servants.

"What is it Resax? " Hades asked in confusion.

"Mistress Persephone is gone! I can't find her in her room. " She said through breathes.

"Fuck. " Hades cursed. "Guards! Secure the main door! " He shouted. The guards started to walk towards the door. We started to panic.

Hermes quickly opened the door and we ran away from the castle. He touched my arm, and we teleported.

I'm finally here in New York, free from that dreadful place Hades had put me in to.

---------------------------------

Yes.. New York is coming.. Stay tuned.

Ps:Don't forget to Vote and Comment.