‘I could ask you the same.’ I said back not daring to look NICK in the eyes. “I was here to see if he was okay. Have you seen how he looked when Harry was done with him?” he snapped and we all flinched. “we were here for the same reason actually.” Niall whispered. Nick frowned, he clearly didn’t expect that answer. “oh so now suddenly you guys care?” he raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms in front of his chest. “we always did.” Zayn mumbled. 

He huffed. “so that’s why you kicked his arse every single day?” then I snapped. “hold it…You fucking did the same thing! Sometimes even worse than us! You have no right to blame everything on us!” I yelled. He looked at the ground with wide eyes and red cheeks. “okay fine, but I stopped. You guys didn’t.” now it was our time to blush. “can we just forget about it and check if Louis is okay?” Niall mumbled and walked back to the window. “what the fuck?” he mumbled. “what’s wrong Niall?” I asked walking towards him. “he’s gone!” “what do you mean he’s gone, he can’t be gone?!” I yelled and looked inside and indeed Louis was gone. “but…Where did he went?” I asked more to myself.

“can’t we get in?” Nick asked us, still standing in front of the door. “we can’t go behind, maybe we can break in?” Zayn suggested. “yeah, not gonna happen. I’m not going to jail for this.” I snapped. “look, if someone wanted to call the cops. Don’t you think they would’ve done that the moment we started to bang on his door like maniacs?” Zayn had a point but I still shook my head. “we can’t risk it guys.” “is there any chance that one of is neighbors got a key?” Nick asked. I frowned…Maybe…I looked up to the house in front of Louis’. I knew Louis visited the elder women every week. I never talked to her but she seemed like a nice lady. “maybe she has one?” I pointed to the house and signed that the boys had to follow me.

I knocked on the large wooden door a few times before I heard a friendly sounding voice. “I’m coming.” She yelled. The door opened and the elder women with slightly greyish hair stood in front of us, her kind smile never left her face. “oh Liam, it’s been a while. How are you honey?” she asked and I frowned. “how do you know who I am?” she smiled and squeezed my cheek. “I used to babysit on you when you were still a little boy. I also took care of Harry and Louis. You know them?” wow, that’s a thing I didn’t knew. “uhm, yeah…yeah I do. That’s kind of the reason we’re here.” I said. I liked this women. “oh, is there something wrong with him? God, I hope not. He’s such a sweetheart. That boy doesn’t hurt a fly…Seriously, once when he was visiting me there was this annoying fly and I was about to kill it but he stopped me. He chased the fly around the house for nearly 2 hours to catch it. When he finally did, he set him free in the garden.” The women smiled at the memory and I did too. But I felt the guilt eating me from the inside and I knew the others were feeling the same. I heard Niall letting out a soft whimper and Zayn and Nick were both staring at the ground blushing furiously.

“sounds like him.” I whispered. I then shook my head and looked up at her. “well, we kind of need his key to get inside of his house because the door is locked and something happened at school and we just want to see if he’s alright.” I said looking her straight in the eyes. Her smile flattered a bit and she started to frown. “ow, well I think I have a spare key somewhere. Just a second dear.” She disappeared in the, what I assumes was, the living room. We just all stood there, not saying a word when we suddenly heard someone crying. A baby was crying and it looked like it came from upstairs. The women came back with a key in her hand. “this one should be the one.” I smiled and thanked her. I was about the turn around again but I stopped myself. “excuse me, are you babysitting?” I asked, I couldn’t remember my mum telling me a new was baby born. She always freaks out when it happens so I was kind of shocked.

“yes, I am. I’m babysitting Louis’ son, Ben.” She said and shut the door. Howly shit, I didn’t see that one coming! “son…?”  I heard someone mumble but I was to shocked to notice who it was. “oh my…Do you think the kid we saw in the park was his…son?” I finally snapped out of my thoughts.  The boys were all staring at me. It was kind of funny and I would laugh but…Yeah, It’s not the right time to start laughing. I shrugged my shoulders. Suddenly Niall gasped. I frowned when I saw tears forming in his eyes. “Ni? What’s wrong mate?” I asked I was getting worried when a tears slipped down his cheek. “d-do you…His j-job…Money.” He managed to say…Whisper before he burst out in tears.