《17》

____🌹____

" answer my question first. " Jimin glared.

" whats with you? " you mummbled.
" whats with you?! " he enraged back.
" eh? I didn't do anything though? " you stuttered in shock.
" sure, flirting with other guys while in a relationship.. that nothing ok. " he glared.

" sorry to disturb you both but y/n your disturbing the customers " Jin smiled.

"Ah.. I'll be back in 5 minutes " you bowed.
Jin nodded and took over the counter.

" Jimin what do you mean? I'm not seeing anyone else. " you stated in confusion as you followed him outside.

" i saw the roses and i saw the picnic too. " he rolled his eyes.
" i swear there's nothing going on between us, we're just friends. " you whined trying to persuade him.

" it doesn't seem that way y/n, i only told you to look at me and its barely been 2 weeks and your already fucking around with other guys."

" Jimin.. what?! I'm not! " you shouted in defense.

" But then what are Taehyung's feelings towards you? " he sighed deeply.

" well. I'm not sure.." you hesitated.
" then don't see him. " he added.

" Jimin, a relationship should be about trust between a couple. Can't you trust me?! " you questioned angrily.

" not anymore. " he licked his lips and roughly brushed his hair back with his hand whilst rolling his eyes dramatically.
He was flustered.

" come out. " Jimin glared.
" you guys are dating? " Taehyung stood there in shock.

" you were there... yes. I'm sorry. " you stuttered.

" Well. You shouldn't treat your girlfriend that way. You ugly punk!!. " Taehyung shouted.

" girlfriend? Not anymore. " Jimin raised his brow.
" what? " your heart shattered into a million of pieces.

" since you're so obsessed with her.. have her. " he chuckled and walked off.

" How dare you. " Taehyung growled and sprinted towards jimin to throw a punch.

" Taehyung don't!! " you screamed and your eyes filled with tears.
" Y/n! " he shouted as he stopped and ran towards you.

" Jimin.. hates me now " you exploded with tears and fell onto your knees.
" Sorry Y/n.. it's all my fault " Taehyung bit his lower lip and hit his head.

" don't say that. I shouldn't of lied to you " you rubbed your eyes and held his arm, preventing him from hit himself further.

" I'm sorry y/n, but i can't help myself from liking you " he teared up and hugged you tightly.

" i dont deserve someone like you, you're far too kind. " you held your eyes open trying to hold back the tears and hugged him back.

A few minutes went past and both of you finally calmed down.

" Y/n i know this is too sudden but what if you try again with me? " he looked at you with eyes of puppies.