《16》

___🌹___

" what if i could be more? " Jungkook smirked
" eh?! " you shouted
" just kidding, don't sweat yourself girly." He bursted into laughter.
" yaa don't say stuff like that.. I'm already stuck " you sighed and stomped the floor.

" ooh. I remember now!" You shouted
"Hm?" Jungkook raised a brow and stretched out his arms.
" what do i do if somebody likes me and I'm already in a relationship?" You questioned a bit upset.
" why the frown? That means guys are interested in you" He added while grinning scarely.

" what.. pfft never! But this guy is determined to win "
" win you? You aren't a object but i can kinda understand " he sarcastically laughed.

" I'm being serious here... finally I'm on good terms with Jimin but another problem keeps arising " you enraged and tightened your fist.
"Calm down princess, just tell Taehyung flat out. " he responded.
" how'd you know it was Taehyung? " you gasped in shock.

" i know more than you think." He gazed scornfully into the distance as if he was modelling.
"Ohh. But unfortunately I've already tried to tell him straight up " you mummbled

" keep trying. You clearly haven't gotten the message through his thick head yet. " he smirked and stood up.
" don't say that. His a very nice person. I just don't want to hurt his feelings" you grumbled and looked up at Jungkook as he stood up.

" alright then princess I'm off. Be sure to get rid of those roses before Jimin sees them. " he laughed and waddled off.
"Oh. I totally forgot i had these roses Taehyung gave me" you stuttered.
" i can't just throw them out. That's just rude. " you rolled your eyes and returned the towel to the cafe.

___🌹___

Your phone vibrated and you opened your eyes slowly.
" I'm so tired.." you growled and reached out for your phone.
" hm? Taehyung..."

"Meet me at the park we met at yesterday, oh get out of bed lazy head.. it's already 12pm."

"I have so many miss calls from him.. how come i didn't wake up?!" You yawned and got up quickly.
" he must've been waiting for ages.. i should probably hurry!" You checked the previous messages and ran for an outfit.

As you arrived you saw Taehyung Anxiously pacing around in a circle..
You walked closer to be suprised.
" a picnic? " you gasped in disbelief.
" about time Y/n.. do you like it? " he smiled and hugged you.
" ughh... yea..it's nice!" You stuttered and stared at the cute set up.

" remember all those picnics we used to have back in the day? Well i miss it!" He laughed blissfully and sat down on the blanket placed nicely onto the vibrate green grass.
" wow.. it looks absolutely delicious!" You drooled and stared directly at the scattered food on the blanket.

" sit down, i brought some japanese styled mochi. Eat some!" He smiled widely showing his white teeth and pointed at the empty spot.
" thank you" you blushed and sat down.

"mmmmm! Splendid.. mochi was it?" You squealed in excitement.
" yea.. i also brought some bento boxes. I've recently been into the japanese style of cuisine. " he shyly handed over a bento.

" impressive Taehyung " you smiled and dug in.

" this beef curry is cooked to perfection and the contrast of the rice is so soft and slightly salty. " you chuckled in amazement and stuffed your face with an octopus shaped sausage.

" thank you.. my father wanted me to be a chef but ever since you showed me art.. i couldn't put that passion aside. "
he smirked and looked directly at you.
You blushed and smiled faintly.

" Y/n.. you look stunning today as well, hopefully you can return to my feelings someday. " he grinned and he patted your head gently.

You choked slightly and put down the bento.
" Taehyung the thing is-" you tried to speak but got cut off by Taehyung again.
" it's fine. Think about it. " he added quickly trying to avoid the rejection.
" no.. please listen! " you stated and took a deep breath.

Suddenly your phone vibrates in your pocket, You took out your phone and checked your scheduled shift.
" ohh.. i forgot.. I'm really sorry... i promise i will hang out with you again!! " you stood up and bowed.

" oh.. ok.. bye. " Taehyung smiled fakely trying to hide the fact he was upset.
" I'm really sorry!!! Forgive me. " you stuttered.
" just go already, you're gonna be late!" he forced a laugh and waved.

" shit. I'm aready late for work!" You squealed and took off at the speed of light.

" I'm sorry I'm late!" You shouted as you took deep breaths to regain stability of living again.
" aish not suprised. " Namjoon watched you in fascination as you tried to survive.

" 2 minutes late!" Jin winked as he placed two bowls of noodles onto the wooden counter and hit the bell multiple times loudly.

" forgive me! " you whined and rushed into the restroom to change into your uniform.

" Y/n, you're incharge of the register today !" Namjoon shouted while trying his best not to spill the hot noodles.
" sure!" You smiled slightly and dashed towards the desk counter.
" shit... Yoongi, some splashed into the floor! " Namjoon yelled.

" his so clumsy..what a bother" he rolled his eyes and wiped the floor with a wet towel then put up a yellow sign warning customers.
You watched and laughed quietly at the stupid sight.

" NAMJOON DONT DIRTY THE FLOOR AGAIN!"
Yoongi growled as namjoon slipped.
" i didn't see the sign" he laughed.
"Gosh.. it never gets old." you giggled.

" it's been a while since I've seen Jimin.. i sorta miss him.. " you mummbled to yourself and frowned.

" Y/n what are you mumbling about? " Namjoon questioned worriedly and leaned over the counter.
" none of your business! " you smirked and pushed him away.

" Y/n.. " a familiar voice spoke as it moved towards you and Namjoon.
" I'm just gonna go now... bye." Namjoon said in hesitation and rushed off.
" Jimin.. what are you doing here? " you questioned.

he simply ignore your question and gazed deeply into your eyes.
He kept walking towards you in silence then stopped.
" answer my question! " you stuttered a bit nervous.
He seemed so off..
Was he mad again?
This guy has bad temper.

" answer my question first. " he glared.
" ?! "

___🌹___