The End is Near :( - But this is not the last of us!

• Dedicated to All of you.... Thank you so much!

~~~~ READ TILL END! THERE IS A REQUEST AND AN ANNOUNCMENT!~~~~~

Well, by the title; I'm guessing you know that Code Red is coming to an end. I have a lot of people who I'd like to thank for your participation and things. It really means a lot!

So here we go:

I'd like to thank....

@Maddie_yolo

@nouistwerks

@zaynssoul

@Sharon330316

And everyone inbetween.

I'd also like to thank all the twitter users who volunteered their @ name to be used!

Thank you to all the Tumblr, Google+ and Twitter users who had to see all my posts about updates and things.

And mostly; thank you all. Thank you for getting this so many reads, votes and comments; nearly 10k reads, 400 votes and nearly 75 comments.

I would love to keep this story going; I feel like it's my baby. I've been writing this since June and I've spent so much time on it and I hate to see it end as much as you may. This story has helped me grow so much as a writer; I mean really if you read chapter 1 then jump and read chapter 26... it's like a whole different writer!!

But..... this is not the end for us. I have started a new Niall Horan fanfic. It is called The Butterfly Project and must I say..... I am very proud of it. So if you want to stick with me though my Wattpad adventure... Why not read that?

Anyway... Thank you all again for everything. The final chapter will be posted at 9.8k reads so we get Code Red to 10k by the end.

One last time.... let's do one thing..... Why not comment on here your favorite part or parts of Code Red. Comment the your favorite character and moments of the book. It would mean a lot...

Again thank you all. There will not be an authors note on the epilogue so..... I guess this is goodbye..

Thanks again.... I love you all so so much...

For the last time....

Happy Reading,

-kp x