Chapter 5

I slept the rest of the night and woke up in Niall’s arms. I first tensed but then relaxed and buried my face into Niall neck. I needed comfort, don’t judge me.

He groaned “Hey Ash,” His morning voice was so sexy.

Ash stop.

“Hi.” I said in a small voice.

“Do you want food?”

“Yes!” I said maybe too quickly.

“Ok.” He got up and grabbed my arm, I winced.

“Oww”

“Ohmygosh! Ash, I’m so so sorry. I didn- Do you need ice? I- Oh my gosh! What happened to your back? Ash! You need to tell me, you can tell me.” He said sounding worried. I looked at my back in the mirror and it was filled with welts and bruises, it was worse than I thought.

“It’s ok Niall.” I said going out the door. Now was not the time to tell him, I don’t know if I will ever tell him.

I was too hungry for this crap. I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge. Noodles and ketchup! That has to be my favorite food.

“Niall, do you have any noodles?” I asked him.

“No, do you just want cereal?”

“No” I wined.  “Can you get me some?” I gave him the puppy dog eyes.

“Fine. I’ll be back, you stay right here! My number is beside the home  phone, bye love.” He gave in and walked out the door.

Now I’m alone, again.

I walked around, snooped around, and finally sat on the couch to watch TV.

After about 45 minutes the phone rang.

It must be Niall! I decide to answer.

“Hey baby, you’re in some trouble you know.”

“L-Luke, what- how’d you get this phone number?”

“I have my ways. Now you listen and listen good. I don’t want to see you with any other guys. I’m going to be at the park on Wednesday. Be there or your little friends will be gone.” Today’s Monday.

I heard a conversation on the other line.

“Hey Ash. Now Luke gave you the rules, you better follow. God I can’t believe you had the nerve to runaway.” It was Jack.

“N-no! I’m not coming with you! “

“You will if you don’t want your new friends to die.” And with that, he hung up.

He wouldn’t do anything. He couldn’t. How does he have Niall’s home number? Is he stalking me? Wait. How does he even know where I am?

“Hey Ash, I’m home.” Niall said as he walked into the door with his grocery bags.

“What’s wrong?” He asked as he saw my pale face, dropping the bags he ran to me and stared to gently rub circles on my back.

“H-he called Niall. He called your house phone.”

“Who is he?”

“Luke!” I yelled.

“That’s it. We’re going to Harry’s. Pack your stuff.”

“What stuff?” I asked. I have nothing.

“You can get some of my shirts and sweatpants, then put them into one of my bags”

I nodded the headed up the stairs.

~~~~~~~

After rummaging through the irish boys clothing, I found four shirts and two pairs of sweatpants that wouldn’t make me look like I am four hundred pounds rather than 90.