Chapter 15

The interview ended and the boys came off the stage.

“What’s your problem?” Louis asked me annoyingly.

“You, Louis. I didn’t want to be famous.”

“And you don’t think you weren’t already? Ash, go ask you 500,000 twitter followers if you are famous. You’re my sister. You are going to be known so deal with it.” He sassed as I looked toward the ground. I looked toward the ground. I can’t believe him.

“Do you understand how hard all this is on me?” I mumbled.

“Ash, I-“ He reached for my arm but I pulled away.

“Don’t Louis.” I walked out the front doors of the building. This had to be one of the worst ideas I’ve ever had.

~~Niall’s POV~~

The front doors of the building opened and all I saw was brown hair being blown back by the wind. The echo of screams filled the room vaguely as the door shut.

“Louis! Where’s Ash?” I asked him franticly, hoping it wasn’t her that just went out the door.

He looked up. He had his head in his hands.

“What do you mean?” He panicked, looking around.

We saw the girls go frantic outside.

Louis and I ran toward the doors; making the girls freak out even more.

I spotted Ash in the crowd, she was being pushed and pulled I the middle. On instinct, I bolted out the door towards her.

“Ash!” I screamed; the girls then spotted me and began to mob me. I managed to get to her and I wrapped my body around her; shielding her from the scratches and hits. She buried her face into my chest as I tried to pick her up bridal style.

“Guys stop.” I yelled over the screams. A few of the girls backed off while others were too busy snapping pictures.

“Niall!” Louis yelled, now coming into the mob. I made my way over to him. He quickly kissed Ash on her top of her head as I put her on the ground.

“Stay in between us babe. Stay strong, we’re almost there.” I calmly whispered into her ear. She nodded and gripped onto my hand, holding it tightly. I couldn’t help but smile.

We shuffled towards the door, as we got there it was opened by Harry. We ran though it and was safe; but she never let go.

“Thank you.” She mumbled into my chest. She was shaking and sobbing, gasping for air. She was still holding on when Louis came over. He was too crying, though you could tell he was trying to hide it. He was about to grab her from me but Harry pulled him back.

“Let her go mate. She’s ok now; she doesn’t need to be yelled at.” Harry whispered to him. He hesitated, but nodded as Harry hugged him. Lou rested his forehead on Harry sholder.

She started to calm but still held on to me. My back was on fire from all the scratches and my head hurt from the screaming but I didn’t care. All I cared about was the girl in my arms. All I cared about is Ash.

~~Louis’ POV~~

What have I done? I pushed her away. I pissed her off. I now know; when she gets upset she flees. She runs from her problems.

She looks so comfortable in Niall’s arms. Why can’t she act like that towards me? I have to admit; I am a bit jealous of her and Niall’s relationship. I am her brother; she should be closer to me. I tried. I tried to comfort her. I tried to get to her first, but Niall beat me too it. I tried to get to her. I tried to get her when we got in but Harry held me back. Why did I let him hold me back? Why did I let him embrace her? She’s my sister for fucks sake.