Found you-14

Chapter 14

Harry's POV

I could easily rip someones head off right now. Knowing that Amelia is close I'm not letting her go. Maybe if I wasn't such an ass to her she might of actually accepted me. There is just so many things she doesn't know yet.

It hurts that she thinks of me as a monster, I mean who can blame her. I run down each street with human speed I don't want anyone to notice us, but I need to find her.

I stop for a second trying to catch her scent, it's getting stronger. I keep trying to get closer I stop my tracks as I my heart skips a beat.

Amelia.

She didn't notice me she looked quite afraid though. As I was just about to run up to her I noticed she was talking to someone on the phone, tears streaming down her face.

"Ally Harry. Is here. "I heard her say into the phone with my vampire hearing. She was afraid. It felt like my heart was being ripped out of my chest. Of course she would be afraid of me. I first attacked her, kidnapped her, kill her best friend and kidnapped her again. She had every right to be afraid of me.

She then turned a corner and started to run I could her heartbeat go crazy. I ran after her I'm not letting her get away this time. She kept running through the streets till she stopped and made her way into a building. I'm guessing this is where she lives.

I quietly make my way inside I could hear her footsteps above as she running up the stairs. I followed her as quiet as I could as she walks into her apartment. I quickly follow as she left the door open. As I went in I could hear quiet sobs coming from the bedroom. I was about to walk in till Amelia runs out the room carrying a bag. As soon as she saw me heartbeat went frantic her eyes were full of fear then she collapsed.

I immediately run to her side just catching her before she hit the floor . She was shaking like hell barely breathing.

"Amelia" I breathe out. The girl who I thought I lost forever. I pulled a strand of hair away from her face. Her beauty was just breath taking. I looked down at her arm noticing her mark had grown, I traced my finger over each pattern. I hold her tightly against me trying to calm her breathing down. She then starts to slowly stop shaking I then lay her down gently trying not to wake her.

I grab out my phone and call Liam after a few rings he answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey I found her meet me here in ten with the rest of the guys I'll text you directions"

"Ok mate I'll see you then"

Once I hanged up I texted him directions to where we are. I quickly grab Amelia's bag packing the rest of her stuff using vampire speed just as I finished I got a text from Liam saying they were outside.

I pick up Amelia bridal style carrying her down the stairs carefully not waking up. I was starting to get worried that she wasn't waking up. Her heart was still beating but she isn't waking up. I was then greeted by the the rest of the guys.

"What have you done to her Styles if you did hurt her I swear to god I will punch you" a very angry Charlotte threatened I gently place Amelia in the back seat of the car and turning back round to see Charlotte's face going red.

"Look I did nothing to her I swear she collapsed when she got to her apartment , I tried to help her. Yes I was following her but you know I can't lose her again Charlotte" I tell her truthfully. She sighs and makes her way into the car where the rest of the boys were. I quickly follow sitting next to Amelia as her head lays on my lap. I gently stroke her hair waiting for her to wake up.

I really don't know how she is going to react when she wakes up.

***********

I am so so so so sorry I haven't updated in ages especially leaving you on a cliffhanger on the last chapter. I really hope I can update more please vote and comment what you thought of the chapter. And thank you so much for the 2.5k reads it means a lot thank you! <3 And also there is an interview of the book on LightDawn6025 page please check it out. Xx

Love you guys loads

J xox