Agreement-9

chapter 9

Amelia's POV

Me and Charlotte talked for a few hours till she had to go for dinner with Louis. She's really sweet, I found out that her and Louis have been together for 4 years. I knew me and Charlotte will get on well. My thoughts were interrupted as there was a knock at the door. Harry walked in with his hands in his pockets.

"Hey" he said quietly but loud enough for me to hear. This is the first I've seen him since he killed my best friend. 

"What do you want" I said trying not to make any eye contact with him. He sat next to me staring at me but I kept looking out the window. 

"I just came to say I'm really sorry for what I did, I was upset that you ran away" he said you could tell he was feeling bad for what he did but it's no excuse to forgive him. It was quiet for the next couple minutes till he broke the silence. "Amelia please say something"he pleaded. What am I ment to say to him 'yeah I forgive you for killing my best friend for your own selfish reasons' 

"What do you want me to say Harry after you killed my best friend" I snapped. I saw the hurt in his eyes but I cant feel sorry for him.

"Look Amelia I was in town and I found out the date of Leah funeral it's tomorrow if you wanna say goodbye" Harry said changing the subject. I slowly nodded in agreement. "I need to go out for a while. You do know you can explore the place"he said as he started to walk to the door he stopped and looked at the table as he picked up a tray of food and walked back to me placing it next to me where he was sitting.

"You need to eat, I know you haven't been eating recently the boys told me" Harry said. I didn't say anything as he left. I let out a long sigh as I looked back out the window. Why did this have to happen? Everyone around me who I love has to die. Tears start to escape my eyes as I let a small sob.

It's my fault Leah's dead she was like a sister to me. Ever since my parents died she helped me get through she was always there for me through the worst times of my life. She was like a sister to me who I love so much but now she's gone.

"Amelia?" a voice says from behind me. I turn round to see Liam, I quickly wipe away my tears falling from eyes. 

"Yeah?" I say with my voice a bit shaky

"I was seeing if you would want to come downstairs to watch a movie with me and the boys" Liam said.

Should I say yes? I have been in here for six days. "Yeah that would be great" I replied. Liam smiled

"Come on I'll show you the way" Liam said as we walked out the room. We came out into the hallway as we walked down the stairs. How many floors does this place have it's massive! When we finally got down the stairs we heard shouting from the other room.

Liam stopped and turned to face me "stay here" was all he said as he walked into the next room. Something bad must have happened. "It's ok Amelia" I heard Liam shout from the other room. I slowly walk in to see all the boys sitting on the couch having a laughing fit. 

"Hey Amelia come sit here" Niall said as he patted the seat next to him. I came over and sat next to Niall and Zayn I noticed that Harry wasn't here and I already knew Louis was out with Charlotte. 

"Okay boys what movie are we watching tonight? Sinister?" Liam asked as he pulled out the disc. One thing you should know about me is that I love horror movies.

"No way it's far too scary!" Niall said 

"Calm down Niall it's only a movie lets watch it" Zayn said

"Well what do you think Amelia" Liam asked me I turned to see Zayn nodding his head telling me to say yes and then I turned to Niall shaking his no. I do feel bad for Niall but there is no way I can turn down Sinister.

"I have to go with Sinister" I said quietly.Liam smiled as he placed the disc in and came back over to the couch.

********

It's only been an hour and Niall has been screaming like a little girl every time something happens. Me and Zayn kept laughing at him. 

"Hey guys" a voice said from the corner we all turned round to see Harry coming over to the couch. Please don't let him sit next to me. Niall moved over to give Harry room to sit next to me jee thanks Niall. 

Harry sat next to me and smiled I turned back to the tv watching the rest of the movie. It was starting to get the scariest part of the movie.

"I can't watch this" Niall said burying his face into the coushin. Just when the guy was about to open the door the tv went off. What the hell? Just when the tv went out the lights also went out.

 I heard Zayn let out a sigh "another power cut guys" he said. It was far too dark to see anything. I felt the weight of the couch get lighter as I knew the boys got up.

"uh guys?" I said I felt a cold hand place in mines I knew it was Harry's as he pulled me up from the couch as he led me towards the door. 

"The boys will be okay they can see in the dark" Harry said as he let go of my hand. I didn't say anything I still can't see ."I'm just gonna get some candles"he said and with that I heard him leave the room.

Great i'm stuck in a room in the dark. I heard the door open and saw Harry coming in holding two candles placing them on the table that made the room a bit dim. Harry was about to walk towards me when his facial expression turned to pain. He suddenly fell to the ground as I ran over to him a hand covered my mouth making everything go black and the last thing I heard was someone screaming but I knew who that was. It was Harry..

*********

I kno i'm really sorry it's been 3 weeks since I last updated i had serious writers block i will try to update better im sorry please vote xxx 

   J xox