Bonfire-2

Chapter 2

I woke up by the ringing from my phone. I looked at it to see who it was it showed up as Erin.I quickly answered it.

"Hello?" I said quietly 

"Amelia where the hell are you?"

"What do you mean ?"

"The Bonfire! You promised me and Will that you would help us"

I looked at the clock that read 11:34 am. CRAP! 

"I'm so sorry Erin I slept in, give me 10 minutes to get ready and I'll be right over"

"Okay just hurry I'll see you later"

"Bye" I said before hanging up. I quickly got out of bed and went to the bathroom and bushed my hair and got some foundation and light layer of eyeliner. I went back into my room and got out black tights, high waisted shorts and a white top with a 3/4 length denim jacket. I looked out my window where that person was standing watching me but this time he wasn't there. I shook it off and quickly got my bag and my iphone and quickly got out the door 

*******

I got to the open part of the forest and saw Erin and Will putting boxes down and the rest getting wood for the bonfire. I walked over to Erin and Will and opened one of the boxes full of alcohol."Hey I'm sorry I slept in, I didn't get much sleep last night" I explained Erin smiled.

"It's okay, here help me put these in the ice cooler" I got some bottles and put them in the ice cooler.

"Wheres Leah ?" Will asked me.

"Actually I thought she was with you guys" Where was she?  I took my iphone that had text  I unlocked my phone to see i had a message from Leah 

Hey got your letter this morning thanks. I cant come to the bonfire tonight my little cousin is coming over I promised my aunt I would look after her I know im gutted aswell I'll talk to you later love you loads 

                                                 Leah xox <3

I put my phone away in my pocket and went back over to the table where Erin and Will were chatting."I still can't believe he is really dead" Erin said with her head down.

"What happened ?" I asked.

"It's Allan he's dead" my eyes widened. Allan was the owner of the cafe me and the guys go to during lunch. He was in his 40's and was always talking to us he had 3 kids and wife, Lisa. I couldn't believe that he was really dead this can't be true it can't.

"H..how" I stuttered "He was attacked by an animal last night" Will explained. I had to sit down I sat on one of the branches that were cut down having water welling up in my eyes."hey it's okay" Will said rubbing circles on my back. I held back all my tears as much as i could.

"Come on we better get ready for the bonfire" Will smiled

***** 

The Bonfire started it's been really good so far but it's not the same without Leah. It was just past midnight and the fire started. I was sitting on one of the logs with Will, Erin and a few others. We all had a drink in memory of Allan we all miss him so much. I looked over to see Erin you could tell she was really down. "Hey are you okay ?" I asked

"Yeah it's just shock" she said taking another sip of her drink.

I  gave her a small smile "right i think it's time for me to leave" I said

"Are you sure Amelia?" Will asked

"Yeah it's fine I will see you tomorow bye guys" I waved "bye" they all said in unison.  

I walked through the woods it was really dark I could just see. I was quite far from the party still walking. I got my phone and checked it then all of a sudden it went off. "Seriously?" I muttered to myself. I put my phone back in my bag and kept walking. It was like a horror movie when the girl's phone goes out when she is in the middle of no where. 

I kept walking when I heard a twig snapped my breath hitched and turned round to see nothing. My heart was beating rapidly I looked around again to see nothing again.' It was just an animal' I thought to myself. I kept on walking when I heard somone chuckle. My breathing went heavy I could hardly breathe. I starting running like hell when some caught my wrists and pushed me against a tree. I  let out a yelp while my eyes were pouring out tears. I looked at the physcho his eyes were pure red like a monster. I tried to scream but his hand was covering my mouth that only let out muffles.

"Shh love, you dont want to get yourself hurt" he said with grin growing on his face. I couldn't stop tears falling down my cheeks. He lowered his head with his breath hitting my neck sending shivers down my spine with his mop of curls tickiling my right cheek.

"What do you want with me ?" I said with my voice breaking "You." he said looking at me he grabbed my wrist and all of a sudden a sharp pain going through all over my body. I tried to scream but it was no use no one would hear me. The pain getting worse making myself go weak.

He let go of my hand and pulled a strand of my hair behind my ear."W..who are you" I stuttered.

"Thats for you to know later love, now if you tell anyone about this I will kill everyone you love"he said I couldnt stop crying .

"Please leave me alone" I said trying not to cry.

"And why would I do that hm? I will be back Amelia." Just when he finshed those last words everything around me started to blur my legs were trembling."Goodnight Amelia" was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

*******

2 chapters in 1 night whoooo anyway comment what you think of it also I wanna know some stuff 

1)What country are you all from ? 

I know  its a random question  because im that weird ! and also a shout out to Brownielottie who made the amazing cover and check out her book werewolf are one direction that im in love with ! <3 anyway chapter 3 might come out tomorrow who knows :P 

anyway love you lots 

                                                        J xox

Marked (Harry Styles vampire fan fic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara