Tattoo?-3

Chapter 3

Amelia's POV

I woke up with the sun peering through the window every part of my body was all sore. I got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. Ughh I look like a mess my mascara was all running down my face my eyes were red and puffy what the hell happened last night?

I turned on the tap and was about to wash my face till i saw something on my hand. There was a weird pattern on my hand when the hell did i get a tattoo? "Oh god" i muttered to myself how drunk was I last night? When I looked at my tattoo it was weird how I couldn't remember a thing about it. 

I looked at it over and over again till something i noticed on the other side of my hand when i saw it. Dried up blood with a bite mark? That's when it all came running back to me the woods, the bonfire and him. My breath hitched and quickly ran my fingers through my hair. I ran back to my room and went to find my phone. I found it in my shorts that I wore last night. Wait...when did i change my clothes? How the hell did I get home last night? My thoughts got interrupted by my phone going off. It was a message from an unknown number I opened the message 

Unknown

Morning beautiful :) X 

I looked at the message it must be a wrong number. I decided to ignore it and put it away then went down to the kitchen. I went over to the fridge and looked for something to eat. I looked up and down till I found pancake batter and lazily dumped it on the pan. While I was waiting for breakfast looked around the room then stared at the photo of my parents before they died. I was only 10 but I remembered every single thing that night.

Flashback ****

"Mum?" I whispered while she was holding onto me tightly with tears pooling out of her eyes.

"Shh just go to sleep darling" my mum said quietly rocking me back and forth. All I could hear was yelling from down stairs but I couldn't really make out what they're saying.

"Leave her alone she has nothing to do with you !" I heard my father yell. Then all of a sudden I heard a thud. I started to cry what if father was hurt? 

My mothers grip tightened even harder that was leaving bruises on my arms. There was complete Silence till heavy footsteps made its way towards us. Louder and louder it got till of a sudden the door got kicked down there was few tall men who's face I couldn't see it was too dark my mother started to scream when one of them lifted her up and snapped her neck leaving her lifeless body on the floor. I screamed as I looked at my mother I ran over to her

"Mum! Please wake up" I cried. 

I felt a strong pair of arms wrap round me and lift me up putting me over the guy's shoulder. I kept on screaming and kept kicking trying to get this idiot of me.

"Let me go!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

He let me go making me fall on my back hurting it badly I couldn't see a thing but I felt a cold hand stoking my hair trying to calm me down."shhh just go to sleep now."he said quietly.

"W..who are you ?" I stuttered. He stayed quiet while stroking my hair. Who was he? 

"Go to sleep Amelia, everything will be okay" he said softly. I couldn't sleep I was too upset. I couldn't stop crying. He kept stroking my hair and kept me close to him. My eye lids started to feel heavy till I couldn't keep them open anymore and slowly drifted off to sleep.